Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welcome to the Great SGBFFF SG-1 ReWatch


Me: Hi! My name is Madaline_7, Mada for short, and this blog has been several years in the making. Like 2 right? Anyway... it is a joint venture with my SGBFFF (Stargate Best F Friend Forever) who goes by the user name of Slidell because she likes it a lot.

Slidell: And because I can't tell you who I really am because I'd like a job some day. Mada, you sure it's only been two years? Seems longer...I mean...college was six years, and that's where this started for me, but...my how time is a tricky little booger.

So anyway guys...we probably should mention how we met. Mada found me...out there in Internet land. Right Mada?

Me: Indeed. I needed a beta. And I loved your fanfic, so I asked if you could give my crappy little story a read and you did, and you lied to me and told me it was good. LOL You *gasp* said you liked it... so you betaed it for me. And then I started sending you other emails about stuff. And then we started “watching” episodes together (An idea I stole from the Sam and Jack Family thread on GateWorld) and then we just started talking about things OTHER than Stargate... and here we are, maybe a little more than 2 years later... getting ready to sit back down and watch the show that originally brought us together... in a weird 'I have never met you face to face' way.

Slidell: BFFFs...plus the SG

Meequals the SGBFFFs. Ha ha ha...

Disclaimer: The posts will be in a chat format because that is how we are talking through it. Little to no editing has been done to the conversations, so it is like you are right there with us. So if you are so inclined, you should pull up a chair, read a bit, comment most defiantly, and enjoy our take on the entire 10 seasons of Stargate SG1.

No comments:

Post a Comment