Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cold Lazarus

Mada: count us down
 Slidell: 3
  2
  play
  Nice shades Teal'c
 Mada: Uber sad episode but so necessary
 Slidell: Truly so
  truly
 I will mention at this point that this scene was filmed in a sulfur mine
  They cgi worked the sky
  But that is where the yellow comes from
  Bet that smelled woooonderful
 Mada: I was just going to say
So phallic
 Slidell: Only you
  lol
 Mada: Um... so? LMAO
 Slidell: oh yeah
  total
  lol
Mada: So had a convo with Banana today about how Beauty and the Beast is so Jack and Sam. And she said, And Gaston is Jack's past. And he is finally able to kill it, and be in love with Belle. Like Jack and Sam are SO MARRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD.
{Mada's Note: Banana is my 8 year old daughter}
Slidell: wow, your child is tooooo advanced
 Mada: She's too smart for my own good
Slidell: Well that's not Jack
 Mada: So Jack NOT sitting at the table isn't a sign? Seriously?
 Slidell: He's got hemorrhoids?
 Mada:The locker next to Jack's was Feretti's
 Slidell: awwwwww
 Mada: Just sayin'
 Slidell: Feretti just disappears
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: I see no mullet flashbacks
  awww, Charlie :(
So um....unisex locker rooms
 Mada: Crap! I spelled Sarah wrong
 Slidell: haha
  it happens
  there are two different ways
 Mada: I know
  but still
 Slidell: I'm trying to justify your mistake
 Mada: Boy and girl
Screrwed that up too.
Slidell: hahaha
 Mada: Man... my fan fic is FULL of mistakes
  :(
 Slidell: So much for full disclosure
(mistakes happen, shake it off)
  And she sure wasn't rushing Daniel out
 Mada: HA HA HA
 Slidell: Poor Teal'c being neglected
Mada: THAT is where the Daniel/Sam shippers get it
Slidell: hahaha
 Mada: I always wondered
 Slidell: now you know
 Mada: Daniel was so....
 Slidell: yeah, that's phallic
 Mada: I got that part right at least
 Slidell: lol
Jack is sooo closed off at the beginning, I so forgot that
  I mean I knew, but not just HOW much
 Mada: I forget that Daniel was all
  like
  this religion this, that symbolizes that
  annoying
 Slidell: He is like me
 Mada: He becomes so much cooler
 Slidell: only less cool
  he does become cooler
 Mada: Whoot!
 Slidell: lol
  and now fixing a car...
Sarah fixes cars, Sam fixes bikes
 Mada: Jack has a thing about being able to take care of their own stuff
LOL
 Slidell: lmfao
she would have known how messed up he was
 Mada: Yeah
  I think that is why she gave him that pass
 Slidell: I mean, that is beyond PTSD
Mada: instead of kicking him in the nuts
 Slidell: yeah...
 Mada: That is why her dad gave him that pass
 Slidell: Maybe
  Teal'c found a tv
 Mada: Her dad must have liked him
 Slidell: idk
  he felt sorry for him at least
 Mada: liked him enough
  at least
Slidell: poor Teal'c
 Mada: How else will you get culture
tv
 Slidell: Pop culture
 Mada: so
 Slidell: totally skewed and bias
 Mada: but still you kwim
Slidell: aww, sad flashbacks
 Mada: Very sad
  but this isn't JACK
 Slidell: nope
 Mada: some alien
 Slidell: a phallic blue one
 Mada: HA HA HA
Slidell: he gonna kill him
  insert country music "here"
  aww, planets in the background
  did you see?
 Mada: She's still not over you yet
Slidell: She doesn't look like the original wife
  Oh no, the picture of Charlie you always see came in on the day he died
  that is sooo sad
 Mada: My heart skipped a beat
 Slidell: :(
 Mada: Uber sad
Slidell: I love this part though
  "oh yeah"
  "absolutely"
 Mada: LOL
  Building a great friendship
 Slidell: :)
  lets blow somethin up!
Mada: That's Sam's answer to everything
  crystals
  suns
 Slidell: magnets
  oh wait, that's Jack
 Mada: LOL
Slidell: He is really creepy in this episode
  like, really
 Mada: because it's not Jack
 Slidell: like, the creepy dude next door creepy
  No like, RDA is freakin' me out
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: as in, don't make eye contact you freaky old man
  She calls her dad "mike"
lol
 Mada: ha ha ha I WAS just Typing that
  Daniel called her Captain
 Slidell: Sam thinks Daniel lost it lol
  yay
  but not Sam yet
  the bffs aren't there yet
 Mada: Holy Hannah!
 Slidell: Holy Hannah!
  You suck
 Mada: Oh yeah
  that damn It's trying to communicate with us
  ugh!
 I like Daniel after he grows some
  and becomes cool
  and it's..... Jack!
  Whoot!
Seriously, they couldn't tell that the alien wasn't Jack. Seriously?
  I wonder if this helped heal them.
Slidell: She had forgotten who he was
 Mada: Jack LOVED her
 Slidell: i guess
  yep
  losing a child :(
 Mada: I can only imagine that pain
Slidell: I don't want to
 Mada: So do you think this helped heal them?
 Slidell: that's a wound that won't ever heal
 Mada: HELPED
Slidell: but as far as getting past what was between them yes
 Mada: JANET!
 Slidell: I think I would have been twenty gazillion times more freaked out about that lightning crap
  and yay Janet
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: hehe
Mada: LOL
 Slidell: creepy crystal
Mada: yea Daniel
 Slidell: This is like the mean nightmare crystals from Atlantis
 Mada: mass grave
  LOL
 Slidell: Dun dun dun
 Mada: Jack is fraked the hell right out
 Slidell: yep
Hey look at that patch!!!
Mada: DUH Sam! What the hell did the crystal say?
 Slidell: "bye sam"
  Having a patch like that would be awesome
 Mada: Yes yes it would
 Slidell: Teal'c is all like, it's not safe to go out without this
 Mada: Damn that was quick
 Slidell: ?
Mada: "I have seen your world. I will need it."
 Slidell: yep
 Mada: The police checking in on Sara
 Slidell: hey look, someone wore socks on the carpet
 Mada: ha ha ha
Slidell: That's supposed to be Chicago or what?
She just lost her shiz
 Mada: H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P
 Slidell: Daniel called him "colonel"
  wow does this show grow
Mada: Yep
 Slidell: Disco Jack
 Mada: Jack so loved her
  sniff
 are those suits supposed to help with nuclear energy
  ?
 Slidell: oh lordy
  idk
  supposed to look like they are trying to be safe i guess
 Mada: LOL
He warned ya
  not his fault that you ended up in a wall
 Slidell: Nice!
 Mada: Nothing like putting it all out there huh Alien Jack
 Slidell: OMG he turns into the kid
  I forgot this
  that is sooooo sad!
 Mada: I didn't
so uber sad
  Jack needed this
  and the team needed to see this
  happy music
Just shut the hell up and let me have this moment Jack
 Slidell: :(
 Mada: Uber sad
  He LOVED her
  I mean LOVED her
  sniff
Slidell: I got that
  sooooo sad
 Mada: SO So So sad
Slidell: And I will never watch this one ever again
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: NOX TIME!!!!
 Mada: OK

No comments:

Post a Comment