Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fire and Water

Mada: 'sup
 Slidell: yo
Mada: you ready for this?
  you wanna do two tonight?
 Slidell: lemme load
  sure it is fridaay
Mada: cool
  brbggp
  So I'm paused btw
 Slidell: k


Mada: ok
  We have a guest blogger tonight
  Pineapple
!
 Slidell: YAY!
  Hi Pineapple
  Pineapple, would you like to count us down?
 Mada: so if we get some random keystrokes
  ...
  lol
  3
  2
  play
 Slidell: good counting skills
  Walter!
Mada: Duder looked scared
 Slidell: it is early on
  Stargate room
  hehe
  Sam is all grabby haha
They are in more than shock
  i've seen shock
  they are effed with
 Mada: no joke
 Slidell: "Daniel's dead, sir."
  wtf
  that makes 3
  maybe
  hehe
 Mada: And they wonder WHY the joke is
  "Daniel'
s dead.....
  again
  "
 Slidell: haha
  but remember this doesn't count as a time
  this is one of those "maybe:" tines
  times
  sorry my pearls fell on the keyboard
  oh a strip search
 Mada: pearls
 Slidell: where was i
Mada: classy
 Slidell: i am a classy lady
  lol
  and i took them off and plop
 Mada: i have peArls
 Slidell: Sam always takes it the hardest when someone from the team is "killed" or mia...but on the outside i think Jack bottles it up so makes it worse
we are classy ladiees!
  Teal'c's in his man panties
 Mada: we is
  She can be so tough
  and yet
  so
 Slidell: ya think?
  hehe
 Mada: lol
 Slidell: she shows her emotions more
  Daniel does too
  but diff
Mada: vdffffff v
  yep
 Slidell: I got ten pairs of earrings today
 Mada: nice
 Slidell: some were sets so...ugly studs got mixed in but only two pairs
  this is hard for Hammond
 Mada: good
Slidell: having to hear it over and over like that
 Mada: good
  kl5y rthrtfvlckkfbvkf
 Slidell: Pineapple?
  darling?
 Mada: yea\
Slidell: use your words dear
  say, "pancake"
 Mada: she just ripped out my headphone
 Slidell: naughty
  i don't have them in
  i'm in my closet with the laptop on the rollie bed desk
organization etc
 Mada: lol
  i would ask but
  ...
 Slidell: ask
  ask
 Mada: nope
 Slidell: oh yeah
  you better
  oh the service
  so sad
  reminds me of Janet's
  :(
 Mada: P wanted to say that she thought Hammond was completely correct there
 Slidell: yes
i agree
  being the hardcore military brat that I am
 Mada: fall off get back on
 Slidell: I agree
  so
  what were you going to ask?
 Mada: reminds me of that fan vid that got taken down on yt
Slidell: did your vid get taken down??????
  what
 Mada: not mine
 Slidell: oh thank gosh
  this flag part was weird to me
 Mada: the one i would send you
 Slidell: he wasn't military
  why does he get the flag presentation?
  that's a military funeral
Daniel is definitely NOT military
 Mada: yea well
 Slidell: not even close at this point
  Sorry, memorial yes
  dress yes
  military NOT
  the floating memorial
 Mada: at the commercial Pineapple is going to bed
 Slidell: :(
  haha
  sounds good
  just leave it running
  we know what happens
 Mada: I don;t remember this one
  LOL
  Ok
  I just put her down
Slidell: so is he just now waking up?
  long nap
  lol
 Mada: we should be good for a min
 Slidell: k
 Mada: lol
 Slidell: so up
  uh
  what was that question?
 Mada: I'm going to pause it and put her to bed
  give me 2
Slidell: paused as well


Mada: ok
  go
 Slidell: This was the strangest wake
  ever
 Mada: The pictures aren't there
 Slidell: ?
  oh Sam
  Sam Sam
 Mada: Of Charlie and Sara
 Slidell: huh
  prop guy
Sam i know it is the 90s but that dress
  and Teal'c
  i prefer the other hats
  bubbles!
  my bubbles!
 Mada: yea me too
  Wasn't that one's dresses?
 Slidell: and he is still wet
 Mada: of AT's
 Slidell: ?
  prob
  sorry at
  AT
I know the one from Chi...bleh mera
  that was hers
 Mada: I liked that dress
 Slidell: i wasn't blehing the dress
 Mada: and we can excuse the clothes from Threads because she was pregnant with Olivia
I know
 Slidell: yes yes
  Omaroca
  wasn't that the crazy bitch from the Trump show?
 Mada: IDK
  HOCKEY
  !!!!!
 Slidell: yep
  wow
  that window sucked
  i've hit way worse on mine
Mada: ha ha ha
  “Retirement actually”
 Slidell: I have
  hehe
  like that will ever work
  lets rub in how much Daniel's life sucked
  they haven't been a team that long and look at them
  seven years down the road
  dang
HE IS READING IT WRONG
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: he is
 Mada: ....
 Slidell: he is reading all left to right and down the page
 Mada: headdesk
 Slidell: i don't think that's the right direction
like Chinese is right to left
  and some are top to bottom and then over
  etc
  that was too....lame
  just saying
 Mada: you will die
  ....
  again
  LOL
 Slidell: and cuniform would not translate like that either
  but still
  pudding cup!
Mada: and the alien would pick up the word nourishment not food
  ....
 Slidell: seriously
  i love that skull lamp
 Mada: Look at Sam's shirt
 Slidell: for suck a dweeb Daniel's place is badass
  I'm too busy looking at the mom jeans
 Mada: her pants are at her armpits
 Slidell: she wasn't even a mom yet
Sam nosing in someone's business...never
  lol
 Mada: LOL
  she is rocking the hair though
 Slidell: in this one yes
  fishies
  bubbles
  Jonas's fish?
  to be?
 Mada: I think so
  bubbles
Slidell: my bubbles
  he likes....bubbles
 Mada: He grabbed her and showed genuine concern
  le start of a shippy sigh
 Slidell: not a ship yet
 Mada: START
  ha ha ha
 Slidell: nope
  Nice threads good fish man
 Mada: Hun... it started when she walked through the door for the first time
Slidell: my baby bangs are in my face
  that's sexual tension not ship
 Mada: It does when you find the one
  I told Chef to go eff himself but he knew he was going to marry me
 Slidell: wow
 Mada: Just sayin
 Slidell: i just sprayed the laptop with amber blackberry mist
  damnit
Mada: I think it was genuine concern
  and that it was slips like that that started it
 Slidell: Concern yes, but he still loved his wife that way
 Mada: just sayin
  and that sucks
  btw
  why where you spraying it
 Slidell: i was aiming at you!
  its a brain fart
 Mada: lol
 Slidell: you said that and i was like spraying myself and went for you and was like ahh
this running to the gateroom part
  so weird
  lol
  cus the guy that wasn't daniel
  scared the CRAP outta me
 Mada: lol
 Slidell: I think he was a bad guy in the Last of the Mohicans
  or something like that
  looked like him
  psst....Eclipse in 5 days!
  squee
and Bree Tanner is played by Jodell Ferdiland
  props to SG alum
 Mada: The theater by me are showing all 3
  Twillight then Full Moon then Eclipse
 Slidell: Our major theater has ever room devoted to it at 12:01 that morning
  and they are doing the three show too
Mada: shaking head
  I haven't seen any of them
  TG
 Slidell: oh you will wish you had
  this one should be good
 Mada: lol
  um... no
  I read the books that is enough
 Slidell: Christoper Hyderal is in it!!!!!!
  And Coop!
 Mada: and I won't let Banana read them
Slidell: She is too young
  12 or older
 Mada: not until she is older and gets that is so not how a girls acts
 Slidell: 15 plus really
  lmao
  i didn't
  Babylon....5?
Mada: Oh we can have a nice LONG discussion on why I will not let Banana read them until she is uber older
 Slidell: that's ok
  i have read them all
  I KNOW
  sooo many reasons
  besides bella being a dumbass
 Mada: The only thing that is good
  and I will give SM props about that
  is the whole waiting until they are married thing
:D
  Rock Daniel Hard Place
 Slidell: that was all Edward
  lmao
 Mada: I know
 Slidell: that is like my sound soother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I have that
 yay!
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: I don't use it to remember how Daniel died though
  its for sleep
  uh oh
  Teal'c is buggin'
 Mada: I listen to Coast to Coast
 Slidell: Space Ghost?
  i can't listen to voices
  inflection snaps me out of it
 Mada: ah
  I understand
if you are ever up rocking the early am hours though
  you should give it a listen too
  Sarcasm meet Daniel
....
Slidell: lol
  nice to meet you
  uh no
  no
  no
  no
  never
"modern therapeutic practice"
Mada: lol
Slidell: brbggp keep watchin
 Mada: Modern day mermaid
  k
  horrible costume
There you go Daniel that is what gets you into trouble more than once
Sam cried
Heavenly egg
  LOL
  The FIRST mermaid
 Slidell: no
the first Easter Bunny
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: took him long enough to turn it off
 Mada: right?
  Seriously
  dude
  you thought she was still alive
  that is some dedication
but after a while
  you just know
  ..... kwim?
  He JUST know tries that
  seriouslu
  JUST NOW?????
and all of a sudden I just can't type
  LOL
  The fish people
  we never hear from them again
Slidell: yeah
  that is love
  and no
  he was prob all alone
  :(
  poor dude
  I FOUND IT
  I FOUND MY BURBERRY BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Mada: Good!
  :D
  See them theiven kids didn't take it
  LOL
  ha ha ha
  Hathor
  ha haha
it's nect
 Slidell: I lost it
 Mada: next
 Slidell: I knew i did
  i just like to blame others
  and omg
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: this is gonna be a shrimp bath of fun!
 Mada: giggle
 Slidell: pausing at the beginning
  if i can get there
 Mada: afrter the commercial?
 Slidell: yeah
aww great dane puppy
 Mada: allrighty then
 Slidell: haha
  jim carry
 Mada: HATHOR
 Slidell: jim
  jim
 Mada: I have a caravan commercial
 Slidell: paused at the temple of the inscriptions
 Mada: ok
 Slidell: ready?
 Mada: no
 Slidell: gah
  ok
 Mada: ok

No comments:

Post a Comment