Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Torment of Tantalus

Slidell: countdown
 Mada: your turn
 Slidell: k
  3
  2
  play
  oh look, vintage nerds!
Mada: LOL
 Slidell: Ok
  this is soooooo
  sooooo
  stargate sex music
 Mada: ha ha ha
  Yeah
  I was going to say
 Slidell: its really creepy
 Mada: jazzy
 Slidell: mmm
  yeah
  jack just does not care
  manually? You'll do that too Daniel
"The Pentagon's lost entire countries"
  I'm so glad they didn't use this music again, seriously
 Mada: has a truer statement ever been said?
 Slidell: I'm not commenting
  I like America
 Mada: So do I
 Slidell: I don't wanna get kicked out
  ;)
 Mada: LOL
  Oh yeah
  I forgot
 Slidell: "on the record"
  lmao
 Mada: we have to pull the party line
 Slidell: huh?
  llol
I was making a "Big Brother" joke
 Mada: I know
  I was too
  Nevermind
 Slidell: ever since i read Orwell's 1984
  oh wait, i get it now!!!
  HAHAHAHAHA
 Mada: I NEED to read that
  LOL
 Slidell: IT IS GOOOOOD
  I should find an alien artifact
  i'd be rich too
 Her accent is gone
 Mada: hell yes
  Ok
 Slidell: her accent is gooooooone
  jack, researching???
  wtf
 Mada: are you going to start making comments about how much Catherine sucks?
 Slidell: I like he
  her
  i just miss the other lady's accent
Mada: LOL
 Slidell: She was in Dante's Peak
 Mada: take that
  !
 Slidell: that makes me...two degrees from Pierce Brosnan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  hubba hubba
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: That's how I say Roosevelt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  My kids get so mad
 Mada: ha ha ha
 Slidell: i just do it more to irk them
 I'm sure the military had ppppplllllleeeenty of use for a twenty one year old girl
  i medan
  mean
  CARSON!!!
 Mada: Holy crap it is!
 Slidell: yep!
  I saw him too!
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: He was gonna be a teacher!
  or he was a teacher
  points from me
oh no
  the starsex music
 Mada: shaking head
 Slidell: bwa ha ha
  look at that house
  i love it
 Mada: me too
 Slidell: a tea lady
  so classy
  SHOCK
 Carson, you so smart
  "Doorway to Heaven"
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: hmm.....
  fanfic....
  thinking
  thinking
  ding
  "Doorway to Hell"
 Mada: yea!
  More fanfic
  !
  :D
 Slidell: hehe
  gotta finish one first
 Mada: YES YOU DO
 Slidell: ewww, never tocuh the sugar with your hands!
 i'm getting there
 Mada: yeah well
 Slidell: haha
 Mada: I know
  ;)
 Slidell: wow, Daniel just breaks every federal law around
  lmao
  wow
  what great film
  from the forties
  I love the costuming though
  she looks awesome back in the day
 Mada: That's what happens when you die
 Slidell: twice
 Mada: Once
  in the show
  .....
 Slidell: awww
  she's doing math again
  TWICE
  the movie counts
I love you don't hurt me
 Mada: O'Neill two LLs
  Not one L
  Two
 Slidell: Well just wait til hathor
  and then i'll rub it in
 Mada: O'Neil movie... one L
  doesn't count
 Slidell: just wait til hathor
  when he says
  just like the one on ra's ship that brought share and i back to life
  which means
  twice
 Mada: shut it
 Slidell: ????
Mada: LOL
 Slidell: Wow
  Hammond pissed?
  Teal'c's all like
  what the hell
  yeah, why was Katherine taken out of it?
 Mada: who knows
 Slidell: Jack is still trying to keep Daniel outta trouble etc
  not happening
  Sam's hair, I know...I know
Mada: In one of the Alter. Timelines she is still involved
 Slidell: and that timeline gets blown to hell
  when it is appropriate
 Mada: i don't like her hair in this episode
 Slidell: bwa ha ha ha
  Hammond just likes to see them squirm
wow, i wanna be Katherine
 Mada: His one little way to screw with them
 Slidell: i mean...what the hell was that
  You know
 Mada: what was what
  ?
 Slidell: I'm the same age Shanks was here
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: I'm so old
 Mada: Oh shut the hell up
 Slidell: hahahahahahaha
  MALP
dust
  some piece a cake
  love it
 Mada: I have 10 years on you
 Slidell: (and four kids babe)
  :D
  I have a worthless degree
 Mada: I was a mom at your age
 Slidell: two actually
  hahahahahahahahahahah Sam was like, ewww naked old guy!
Mada: LOL
 Slidell: I hope he has a sock on
  I really do
  awwwwwww
  I feel so bad for him
 Mada: That poor man
  I know
 Slidell: HAHAHA!!!!!
"Oh boy..."
 Mada: snort sam is all like I'm outta here
 Slidell: Sam was outta there
  NICE
 Mada: Old man junk
 Slidell: ewwww
  Is that a naked mole rat, or are you just happy to see me?
Katherine? Hmmph
  typical male
 Mada: LOVE IT
 Slidell: ;)
I still think james earl jones is better
 Mada: That line makes me laugh all the time
I like this episode
  It
 Slidell: I really like this ep
 Mada: s a wonder that he isn't more bat shit crazy than already is
AHHHH!
 Slidell: what?
 Mada: RDA is on Twitter!
 Slidell: bullshit
Mada: RDA is on Twitter
 Slidell: I'm reading his tweet and all i think is
following
  you
  still
  not
Does this mean we are screwed?
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: are you a castle by the sea?
  a pillar fell
  Teal'c is helping Sam
  Teal'c is the most productive man alive
 Mada: ha ha ha
Slidell: I love this room
  I allllllways loved this
  idk why
  but i do
 Mada: LOL
  He's all like come on
  I got something cool to show you
  like when someone wants to show off their comic book collection
 Slidell: Or a van filled with candy!
 Mada: Or a puppy!
  That is lost
  ....
 Slidell: Or the bottom drawer of their nightstand!
 Mada: You mean top drawer.
  heh
  heh heh
  heh
  ha
Slidell: wow
 Mada: ha ha
 Slidell: no, kids start high
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: if you think the top drawer is something, check the bottom
  PS: they have changed the atomic construction model since this episode
 Mada: Nice
I never would have known this
 Slidell: They pretty much think electrons can be in more than one place at once
  So if an electron is here...it's also there
 Mada: And it
  s Catherine
 Slidell: Wow Daniel, nice job
 Mada: Ha!
  snort
 Slidell: haha
  poor mr. foot in mouth syndrome
  squat
 Mada: No wonder it is so good though
  it's written by RCC!
 Slidell: for realz
  who is retired
  haha, jump it
 Mada: sniff I know
  Sad Sad day
 Slidell: This part was like, oh crap!!!!
 Mada: Jumper cables!
Slidell: Ouch
  Katherine is like the mom
  so cute
 Mada: No
  you didn't
  Catherine is like the mom
  CCCCCCCatherine
 Slidell: She did the mom grab
  KKKKKatherine
 Mada: SG-1 tracks down Catherine Langford's fiance, who took the first Stargate trip in 1945, and discovers an ancient meeting hall that may hold the secrets of the universe itself.
  I went to school with some Langfords
  actually
  LOL
 Well with one
  she had a younger brother
  a few years behind us
 Slidell: And I have had a grandmother named Dorothy Katherine
  so I spell it with a K
  woopsie
 Mada: But I got spelling right for once... wide eyed I was proud of myself
 Slidell: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Mada: pout
Slidell: claping
  what are you pouting for?
 Mada: 'Cause
  Energy
 Slidell: because Daniel gets something important to him blown up for the second episode in a row?
 Mada: lets so all Ben Franklin
  Yep
 Slidell: OK DO NOT GET ME STARTED
 Mada: That happens a lot in the beginning
 Slidell: Ben Franklin.....
  the key
  don't get me started
  ugh
Mada: ha ha ha
 Slidell: why did he shoot it exactly?
  because nothing happened
 Mada: at least poor Earnest had something to keep his mind together
 Slidell: Poor Ernest :(
yeah, go on the roof
  with metal
  nice idea
 Mada: IDK why he shot it
  maybe to get at the crystals inside
  ?
 Slidell: to get power but still
  they left part of the Tantalus story out
Mada: Enlighten us History person you
  because I do not know it
Slidell: He stole ambrosia
  and nectur from the gods
  that's the stuff that makes you immortal
  plus he stole their knowledge
  KNOWLEDGE
  think about it
Mada: ooooooooooooo
 Slidell: and to keep out of trouble
  he chopped his kid up and cooked him
  and fed him to the gods
  that part was a little nastier
 Mada: just a touch
 Slidell: his son was PELOPS
sound familiar?
 Mada: um
  no? ducks
 Slidell: think to an old Jack
  and a statue
 Mada: HOLY Crap
  I need to pay more attention to this
 Slidell: yep
  :D
  hehehe
 Mada: LOL
Slidell: how do you think i won the stargate trivia at Dragoncon?
  lmao
 Mada: LOL
Slidell:
  awwww ernest hug
  hugs hugs hugs
i want a hug
  :(
 Mada: Walter!!
 Slidell: I LOVE WALTER

No comments:

Post a Comment