Friday, June 11, 2010

Children of the Gods





Me: count us down....
Slidell: In 3
2
Play
Lion!
Muh muh muh my
can't read my
can't read my
no he can't reaaaad my poh ka face
Me: shaking head
Slidell: And the shortest roll without reappearance goes to...
Me: LOL
What I do dig about the pilot, this episode, is that you could have never watched the movie, and still get it.
Slidell: It's a big mythology piece
And the bald muppets are here
Oh yeah, that's hi tech
TEAL'C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Even for a Showtime show {sarcasm}
KREE!
SlidellI also love how in this scene we establish that serpent guard have NO aim
Me: They are snakes... what do you want for that??
I mean snakes have no arms
LMAO
What kills me, is that Teal'c is wanted by all these system Lords... but he was Apophis's b**ch.
Apophis.
I always that that he wasn't the biggest and baddest in the grand scheme of things.
Cross eyed Ra!
LOL
Slidell: I pointed that out
lol
Me: The cabin. le sigh
Slidell: I love listening to the commentaries on all of the episodes
you learn little tidbits that just make everything come together
Me: I didn't like the commentaries for the early ones
"Stargate??"
Slidell: They do get better
Me: Maw ha ha
They DO!!
Slidell: I agree, too technical in the beginning
Me: This is when RDA was still hawt 
{Mada's note: RDA= Richard Dean Anderson}
Slidell: Alas, RDA is still hawt in the dark
Me: Um... yeah.
Retired
Maybe write a book
Slidell: I would like to take a minute to say how much I loved Hammond
RIP Don S. Davis
....
"like a kangaroo"
Me: RIP Don S. Davis. I know that he was the only one we saw as Hammond, but Damn... I couldn't imagine anyone else doing the job that he did.
Slidell: sad face
Me: "Aliens... whatever they are"
"People... whatever they are"
Slidell: I want to see the Jaffa dance to the remix rap of Hard Knock Life
Me: OMG that would be awesome!
Slidell: holla
Also...I will admit the review section of this...is killing me
Me: what do you mean?
Slidell: "This is what happened"
Me: Just in case you never saw the movie... or if you don't remember it
like me
whistle
Slidell: ....I know...but I have an ironclad memory
it is kkkkkiiiiillllling
Me: which is why I come to you for episode names
LOL
Slidell: Who ruled at the Multiverse panel at DragonCon?
Me: I saw your metal
I would just drag you down
Slidell: No you wouldn't
You'd be in my entourage
Hammond just does not scare me
he is too cute
Me: You'd be Vince and I would be... Drama?
Slidell: ....que?
Me: Entourage...
you STILL haven't watched it?
Adrian is my celeb crush
Slidell: I know
I suck
Me: yes well
OH!
Charlie!
Slidell: Charlie (who was Tyler in the movie)
Me: Jack just mentioned Charlie
Slidell: Charlie was something that was so depressing but so necessary for the who show
I mean, it was centered around Jack and Daniel
they both were men who'd lost the closest ppl to them
and yet they were still fighting for everyone else
Me: (Which is why Michael Shanks went all b**ch and quit)
WALTER!!
Slidell: I love Shanks, I spoke to him on the phone
Me: (Who wasn't named until the episode 2010)
Slidell: I kept that phone
Me: I would have too
Slidell: I so squeed in his ear.
Me: Ha ha ha
giggle
Slidell: It was so worth it
OK: Continuity issue
Daniel just stopped being a total Claratin commercial
I also miss the shakey gate
Me: I'm glad they stopped with the shakey gate and the ice. I loved in the commentary though (I think it was a commentary anyway) how RDA is the one who said "The ice thing is getting old"
Slidell: haha...well it was actually wax spray...
So I hate getting a wax job as much as any other girl
I feel for that
Me: Knowing the touch I do about the military this takes place within 4 years of original mission
SAM!!
Slidell: ....excuse me while I mute this....
I love AT, but this scene embarrasses me
{Mada's note: AT= Amanda Tapping}
"reproductive organs"
Cannnnnot watch
Me: And see they cut that out of the recut version.
Slidell: It was too GI Jane
Me: but they do play off of it
Slidell: ...eh
Me: Seriously think
She is smarter than you are Colonel”
LOL
But think
Slidell: I thought she was a b**ch at first
ducks
Me: if that line wasn't there we would have missed the jokes in the later seasons
She was
Slidell: All one joke from ep 200
Me: she needed to prove herself
Not 200
Slidell: I prove myself differently
...kinda
Me: It's from Mobius
Slidell: It was so in 200
Me: ok
then 2 jokes
LOL
Slidell: It was in Mobius too
lmao
Me: That is what I said
Slidell: I'm listening to Taylor Swift "forever and always"
with this scene
hahahahahaha
Me: OH!
Slidell: yes?
Me: Did you hear Pink's new song?
Slidell: not yet
maybe
idk
Me: It's so a Jack and Sam song
(And their eyes meet)
LMAO
Slidell: I will have to listen
and I was not S/J yet
I thought boys were gross still
I'm so glad they got rid of all the gear in later episodes
Me: After the MALP
ha ha ha
I adore you already”
I wasn't a J/S shipper either... not until later... a lot later
Sam had something to prove
you know I have never asked you this
who is your fav. Char?
DANIEL!! Whoot!
Slidell: Haha...my favorite character...
Oh my
So controversial
Me: You can only have one....
Slidell: I know I can only have one and that is why I don't like this question
it's loaded
Me: answer it anyway
how?
Slidell: (Hey look, they do boob jobs on Abydos)
And the question is loaded because it depends on what you mean by "Favorite"
Me: (*OMG! THAT IS FUNNY*)
Slidell: Is it favorite from the beginning...
Me: ”McGuyver a system on Earth.” Freakin' LOVED it
Slidell: favorite ever....
Me: Just answer the question and stop deflecting!
Slidell: I'm not deflecting....stop it!
Daniel
Me: Really?
Slidell: Overall, Daniel
I think in the real world...whatever
he'd be the one I would get along with
Me: I can't say that really surprises me
Slidell: Why?
Me: He'd be the one you'd click with
Slidell: I have a History degree...alas
Me: LMAO
Slidell: Plus I do the faces thing
Me: Stargate only goes here
Slidell: Sam is awesome...but that science would drive me nuts
Jack is hot but...crazed at times
Me: See this is where they break off from the movie to make the series work
Slidell: I could totally but Daniel in his place
Well even with the series it was made for you to think that
Stargate was from another story where there were multiple addresses
Me: This is where they find out that the stargate goes to other places
in the hall were Sam gets all drooly
and geeking out
and stuff “Captin Doctor”
I just got that
Slidell: I'm very proud of you
THEY ARE NOT A CHART!!!!
Those are hieroglyphics
they are phonetic
not constellations
HELLO
gah
Me: Who would know that
....
Slidell: And Daniel is geeking out too
I know that
I saw the first movie and I minored in art history
Me: And I think this is where Daniel and Sam started to "adore" each other
Slidell: They have geek magnetism
Me: Sam is so excited
and yeah, like that was an accident
It just so happens that Apophis walks through the Abydos gate with Jack et al there.
Slidell: Teal'c!
Me: Now question
Slidell: k
Me: Do you think Daniel was all Sha're because that was the hottest piece he ever got?
Slidell: No
She was just the only piece he'd gotten
Me: Damn
ha ha ha
Slidell: Spader was hot
too
and he was all about intellectual love too
She wanted to learn
common bond of curiosity
etc
Me: Spader is still insanely hot
Slidell: Eww
Me: Hammond is pissed
Me: The other thing is that Daniel didn't seem to notice that Hammond was not West
Slidell: Daniel was always oblivious to the now
Which is hilarious because a lot of history ppl are like that
Me: So glad he started to take antihistamines
Slidell: HAHA, me too
Jack's trying to get Daniel drunk
huh
Daniel so easily drunk
Me: yeah
Slidell: there's another beer on the mantel btw
Me: “gate lag”
Slidell: that would be a bitch
Me: OK, here is the scene when you KNEW it was on cable television
Slidell: boobies
and not just the man kind
They don't show the blond's though
Me: because some how the man kind is so much better.... I don't get it
women are supposed to have breasts
Slidell: There are so many man boobs!
This grosses me out
I know its a show
but the snake in his head gets turned on
ewwww
Me: Yeah.... not the best acting on the chic's part
Slidell: Which chick?
Lol
Me: The one that looks like she is having an orgasm when it comes out
Slidell: how about the oh, muh belly feels so good
Yep that is nasty
What the hell did she eat?!
Me: giggle
Slidell: Another one bites the dust
Those skull caps were annoying as well
Also glad those went away
Me: True
So glad they dropped the dress uniform too
Slidell: ditto
Me: In that scene where Jack bolts from the table before Hammond dismisses them
Slidell: hehehe, Jack not listening to orders
who knew
Me: just sets the tine for what/how Jack is
Slidell: Yeah but you better listen to him
Me: giggle
FRED
Slidell: OMG the acronyms on this show
I do like them being so ungraceful though
Me: Glad that stopped too
Do you really? I freakin' hated it
Slidell: No, I mean seeing it now
Me: Gotcha
Slidell: a flashback like
Hey look...that planet looks like Canada!
Me: there is this huge nostalgia factor in watching this again.
Slidell: There is!
I hated those helmets
The dirty look Sam gave Kawalsky
priceless
Booobs!
Me: Loved how Sam just proved herself again. She had to do that a lot in these first couple.
Slidell: Boobs
Me: Showtime!
Slidell: It must be cold in there
and apparently they ran out of wax with all of those frozen gate scenes
Me: lol
Slidell: glad they made it more family...ish
Me: Teal'c has had it
Slidell: her screams freaked me out
Me: Daniel looks all freaked out
Slidell: They don't speak English!
Wtf!
Me: Oh the English....
Chulack....
oh Chulack.....
Slidell: How did it go from mansions to huts?
Me: Didn't Apophis go crazy and destroy everything because Teal'c left?
Slidell: He did get pissed
but I was partially referring to in general
Me: It happens. I am sure
I always thought it was amazing that a watch is what did it
a digital watch
Slidell:  hahahahha
Me:  I forgot that
Apophis being the God of the night
Slidell:  yep
and Ra day
enemies
oh her hat
Me:  lol
That had to be hard for Daniel though
Slidell: Sad face
Me: And then for Jack too.... with Charlie 2.0
I mean Skar'ra
Slidell: Sad face
who eventually is ok...ish
Me: ish
Over a DIGITAL WATCH
W
T
F
??
"I have no where to go"
Ok
Teal'c called it a Stargate
instead of a Chapp'i
Oops
Slidell: alas
he speaks english too
Me: Everyone speaks English
for cryin' out loud
Slidell: fcol
{Mada Note: FCOL= For Cryin' Out Loud}
oh yeah, Egyptian so easily evolves..not
Me: LOL
Slidell: Bantu expansion would be so disappointed
They stole movie clips of gliders btw
Me: That way it could stay in budget
Slidell: She tripped going up the platform
Sha're
Me:  Missed that
Slidell:  Poor Jack
Me:  poor Jack is right
Slidell: I hated this guy
Sparky
Me:  And this is where Hammond was right for the job
in a minute Major”
Slidell: Major pain in the ass
He was "Pusher" in the X Files which added to my hatred for him
Me: lol
Slidell: Geez Daniel
lmao
Me: You know right? But you would think that Daniel and Jack and SAM would have it (Earth's gate address) memorized
Slidell: It's so funny to hear them call Sam “Captain”
and yeah for real
WALTER
with HAIR
I've seen him in person, he is sooooooo TINY
Me: MAN that Iris opened FAST
yeah? Is he?
Slidell: He's a pocket airman
you can put him in your purse
Me: snort
Love the caveman throwing rocks
Slidell: I love the caveman all throwing rocks
Me: he is my fav
Slidell: We did it again
Me: I wondered hwo long it would take us
Slidell: Longer than usual
Don't hurt Teal'c!
maybe Teal'c is my fav
Me: Sam repeated herself A TON in this
Slidell: for serious
Me: I heart Teal'c
He can at least keep his baggage to himself
Slidell: gotta love him for that
Me: no joke
LOL
Slidell: poor Kawalsky
they shouldn't have done him in
not that soon
Me: I HATED Kawalsky
Slidell: hahahahahahahahh team shot
I liked the original one from the movie
Feretti too
Me: Skar'ra = Charlie 2.0
Slidell: yes yes
I love the ending
Me: glow....
Slidell: glow
STOP IT
Me: Made you want to watch the next week
so are we doing this again tomorrow?
Slidell: it did
sure
Me: The Enemy Within
Slidell: OK guys, see ya'll next time for The Enemy Within

No comments:

Post a Comment