Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Nox (and a bit of food discussion)



Slidell: ok, it's late lets rock this mother
 Mada: Yeah
  "children"
  LOL
  HA HA HA
  OK
 Slidell: he he
  count
  Mada: 3
  2
 play
Slidell: I don't know what that means but i hit play
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: Oh i hate this douche
 Mada: OH!
 Slidell: He was like the original Kinsey
uh...no
  oh political crap
  someone slap him
My uncle has a moon rock
Mada: SWEET
 Slidell: he really does
  Mada: Teal'c gave him the eyebrow
 Slidell: love the eyebrow
 Mada: That is awesome
 Sam and Daniel wearing the battle helmets still
 Slidell: hummingbirds
  with teeth
Daniel needs a helmet still
 Mada: ha ha ha
Oh um
  yeah
 Slidell: where is the gate?
 Mada: that went missing
  LOL
 Slidell: whoops
 Mada: is that like
  where did I park the car?
 Slidell: No
  that's like, who stole the car?
Wow that sure looks like Canada
 Mada: It does doesn't it?
  ha ha ha
 Slidell: first time i saw that, I was like...wow, that's what a tranc does?
 Mada: is that
  it is
 Slidell: and then i was like...oh
 Mada: yeah?
 Slidell: yeah!
  Apophis I believe
 Mada: HA! Sam's eyes got HUGE
 Slidell: Daniel is actually right
 Mada: yeah
Teal'c is all like
  screw it
  let's bring him down
 Apophis looks like a scared little.... bugger
Was that Bray'tac?
 Slidell: I don't know
 Mada: Not the last time that she will scream screamed Colonel
 Slidell: Nope lol
 Mada: SHOL'VA!
 Slidell: Love it
Teal'c is like...well that didn't go well
I die free!”
 Mada: OMG!! It is the first time Daniel died!
 Slidell: No it isn't
  Second time
 Mada: When was the first?
 Slidell: In the movie
 Mada: First time in the series
 Slidell: they put him in the sarcophagus
Mada: rolls eyes
 Slidell: Girl please...
  Strategic gun shots
  No blood or burns on the clothing? A little far fetched
 Mada: They took care of that too
  Trying to cop a feel there Daniel
 Slidell: sure
  Yep
What are you lookin at!
 Mada: And Sam goes straight to Jack
  LOL
 Slidell: And now Sam is
 Mada: LMAO
 Slidell: She's doing it too
  these ppl are neglected
  lol
They are all just touchy feely
  Side Arm!!!!
 Mada: well
  they were dead
Slidell: Principal Snider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  j/k
  He's outside
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: lol
  Hi, I'm Daniel
  Lya!
  love Lya
  wonder if I can do my hair like that?
  lol
  a chick at DragonCon so rocked one of these Nox costumes
I shall call them the pajama ppl
  Snider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Little troll
  I was so glad when he got ate
  Isn't he that alien dude on Star Trek?
kids just looooove Teal'c
  No, you can't keep him
Mada: Yes
  DS9
 Slidell: huh?
  oh
 Mada: The guy
 Slidell: Deep Space Nine
 Mada: yeah
Bad
He's just bad
 Slidell:He's a freaking douche nozzle
Mada: LOL
 Slidell: I get it, they are hippies
I come from a race of ppl known as the NRA and I wanna blow his ass up
 Mada: lol
  Yeah
  so need to take his butt with you
  I mean
  with us
 Slidell: hahahahahha
Oh, I don't think so
  lol
 Mada: Shackle
 Slidell: Yeah
 Mada: what kind of name is that
 Slidell: that is just a no
  I was so thinking that
 Mada: Teal'c
  Bray'tac
  Ry'ac
  Ishta
  Shackle
one of these things are not like the other
 Slidell: Yep
  the dead one
 Mada: lol
  Duh
  he's awake
Slidell: I would just beat him
  smack smack
  hehe
  bwah ah ha ha
 Mada: No weapon for you!
 Slidell: they wouldn't give me a weapon either
 Mada: I will
 Slidell: cus I would use it
Mada: lol
 Slidell: Tree sap is not that bad
  that's where gum comes from
  and mrs. butters
 Mada: And maple syrup
 Slidell: damn i want a pancake real bad
 Mada: I am eating mac and cheese
  LOL
Slidell: I hate you
  lol
  Apparently they have discovered Botox
 Mada: It's yummy too
  nom nom nom
 Slidell: I put alfredo sauce in mine
  just enough
 Mada: ewwww
Slidell: No, it's actually really good
  Seriously
  Or maybe i want a rueben
Mada: yuck
  Duh Daniel
  Seriously
  think
  !
  LOL
 Slidell: You don't like ruebens?
 Mada: no
Slidell: why not?!
 Mada: not all
  all
  gross
  eww
  ew
  ew
  ew
 Slidell: mmmm corned beef
  with provalone
 Mada: BLEH
 Slidell: and sour kraut
  mmmmm
  yummy
  thousand island
  mmmm
  grilled on rye
 Mada: I'm eating mac and cheese
  nom nom nom
  ;)
 Slidell: I've got General Tso in the fridge
  the chicken not the man
 Mada: Not a big fan of that either
Slidell: Screamin' like a little bitch
  pfft
Mada: No joke
 Slidell: Poor Teal'c
  no one is helping him
 Mada: :(
Slidell: I mean, Sam is but not the quicky nox way
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: I don't look so happy when I come back from the dead
  I look like I'm about to cut a fool
 Mada: We have pics of you coming back from the dead?
 Slidell: yes
 OH OH! They established the slow stuff through the shield thing!
  Slidell: "Fool, I will kill you."
  Mada: "Again?"
 Slidell: hehe
 Mada: "The very young do not always do as they are told."
 Slidell: We'll see that again!
  Great show folks!

Quote of the episode: "The very young do not always do as they are told."

No comments:

Post a Comment