Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The First Commandment






Slidell: K
  in 3
 Mada: go
 Slidell: 2
going
  This guy was in the X Files
  Actually, half of these ppl were
  We could make a chart of just the crossover X Files/SG1 ppl
 Mada: The Sci Fi acting world is small
  lol go for it
Slidell: No, Vancouver is
  goooooo
 Mada: ha ha ha ha
 Slidell: those masks are redunkulous
 Mada: bam
 Slidell: And the whole time I watched this episode, I kept thinking...omg, Corey's dad is such a dick
Mada: Corey?
 Slidell: Because that is totally the dad from Boy Meets World
 Mada: I'm a little old for Boy Meets World
 Slidell: ....pfft
  Pheeeney
  Fa fa fa Feeeeeny
Mada: duh duh duh duh duhdudhduhduh
 Slidell: I like how it is also a total name redo
  Jonas
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: Daniel and the bandannas
Lord...
 Mada: and that is the reason for trees
 Slidell: lol
Dr. Carter
 Mada: Dr. Carter
 Slidell: ahem
  narrows eyes
 Mada: whistles what?
 Slidell: mmm hmmm
 Mada: Written by the great RCC
{Mada Note: RCC= Robert C. Cooper}
 Slidell: OMG the leaves are alive!
Jack: "Very sound advice" nice
 Mada: Love how the leaf was stuck to his mouth
 Slidell: hehe
  Overacting
  just saying
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: Mmm bbq
 Mada: OMG you did NOT just say that
Slidell: Okay...issue
  and yeah, I did
  but here is the issue
  when a human body is burned
  some bones will burn down
  however....the bones they show still in tact....with others not intact...is all wrong
the femur, skull and a few others would be in tact to some degree
  not just the ribs
 Mada: a little nit picky isn't it?
 Slidell: .....no
  :)
 Mada: "I gave him back the ring"
 Slidell: "Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?"
  that will be back several times won't it?
 Mada: Great line from this episode
Slidell: yes yes
  apparently it also shows that they have started to get to know each other better
  if they knew Carter's personal business like that
 Mada: True
 Slidell: TO OZ
 Mada: In full disclosure she would have to tell them though
 Slidell: Wizard of Oz reference number one!
She wouldn't have to tell them them would she?
 Mada: Yeah I would imagine that she would
 Slidell: I gotta say...these guys look more like they are on Meth than sunburned
 Mada: LOL
Slidell: lions tigers bears
  oh my
  Oz two
 Mada: :)
 Slidell: So all teams have an anthropologist?
Mada: I would think at least in the beginning
 Slidell: good observation
Slidell: That cave is so fake
  You know, if I was gonna take over a planet...it would probably be a nicer one than that
Mada: But nicer ones the people wouldn't refer to you as a god
  they would be more advanced than that
 Slidell: I don't play god, I play me ;)
 Mada: shaking head
 Slidell: what?
  lol
Mada: nothing
 Mada: "I have always had a soft spot for the lunatic fringe"
 Slidell: Why is it focused on Jack when they said that?
  I don't see any ship at all yet
 Mada: ME EITHER
sorry
 Slidell: THANK YOU
 Mada: Me either
Slidell: So are they calling Jack a nut?
 Mada: HA HA HA
 Slidell: he's more sane than most of them lol
 Mada: I think it was more to see his reaction to their banter
  their conversation
 Slidell: Which was nil
 Mada: oh then who the hell knows
  LOL
So don't see how this is comparable to Abraham and Issac. I don't care what they say
 Mada: At least Teal'c knows
 Slidell: I was zoned out a bit...
  Abraham and Issac?
  what happened?
 Mada: that when Sam sets her mind to something there is no stopping her
Slidell: Yeah, Sam is stubborn
 Mada: Daniel compared this to the story of Abraham and Issac. I just don't see it
 Slidell: Abraham was told to sacrifice his only son whom God had given him
(fyi for anyone not familiar)
 Mada: nods
 Slidell: Abraham did as he was told, and brought Issac to the altar
 Mada: It was more like Abraham was asked to make a great sacrifice....
 Slidell: Just as Abraham was about to sacrifice Issac, an angel stopped him
  AND TO TRUST GOD
and therefore a ram was in the brambles? Ram or what was it?
 Mada: I don't remember
  lol
 Slidell: What I do remember is it doesn't fit here
 Mada: That is what I am saying
 Slidell: I'm agreeing
 Mada: whoot
 Slidell: See I hated this episode on some level...because it shows that ppl twist God to their own use, or at least in this case the Bible
  and it pissed/pisses me off
 Mada: It happens all the time though
 Slidell: And it always pisses me off
Mada: LOVE that
 Slidell: ?
 Mada: Teal'c Shhhh
 Slidell: hahaha
  so funny
  He's such an omniasshole
 Mada: Jonas?
 Slidell: yes
Mada: Come on Sam! Pull the trigger
 Slidell: At least take out a knee cap
  I would
  :)
Mada: And you wonder why he has the delusion of being a god
  thanks Hanson for saying that
 Slidell: hehe
  such a douche
  Smile Teal'c!
 Mada: Smile look friendly
Slidell: Again with that
  gonna have to work on that
  lol
 Mada: with what?
 Slidell: smile
 Mada: LOL
  Daniel.... you aren't helping....
 Slidell: lol
  Jonas is BAD
  swim away!
I think a better comparison at the beginning would have been mishack shadrack and abindigo
  and no I can't spell
 Mada: huh?
 Mada: Ah
  gotcha
 Slidell: like i said, i can't spell
  “Good drawing!”
Mada: I went to Shabbot for a while... I had a good idea of what you were saying but I wasn't possitive
 Slidell: lol
  I just thought the names were cool so I never forgot it
Mada: Still love Sam's Season one Hair.... just sayin'
 Slidell: I just can't take the bang
Mada: So I hear
Slidell: run away!
 Mada: now that's funny
Good aim Jack. Did they teach you that at the academy?
 Slidell: Those things look the the protection thingies from childhoods end on SGA
  I think they taught him that at the MacGyver school
 Mada: baw ha ha
 Slidell: No body noticed that dude falling down
or him walking off with the prisoner
 Mada: lol
 Slidell: omg
  he bitch slapped him
  that was a total bitch slap
 Mada: Why yes yes he did
Slidell: you do not bitch slap Jack O’Neill
  I love the hand gestures
Mada: Jack is all about the hands
  ha ha ha
 Slidell: He was a mime
  Seriously
Ok, so at this point I would like to say the light thingy looks like the stone wok they use at our local Mongolian bbq place
 Mada: giggle
Slidell: She got much better taste in men after this
  ...who am I kidding
  at least they were sane
 Mada: LOL
Um.... it's not working
Slidell: No stir fry tonight folks
 Mada: Do not adjust the color on your television folks
 Slidell: And Teal'c saves the day
Would you like to live in a big orange bubble?
  then come on down
  look like all the fake tan chicks for free
 Mada: HOW IN THE WORLD WERE THEY ABLE TO LIFT THE GATE AGAIN?!?!?!
 Slidell: No those are not umpa lumpas
  that's your kids!
  They are just orange now
  and idk
OK: Jack knows part of the Bible
  and Sam really knows it
 Mada: Sam can recite it
 Slidell: exactly
  so it made me think she was prob Christian
  despite her science
 Mada: I wonder if after all these years she still has that bible
  But she talks to Cam about all of that in Camelot
Slidell: Continue...
 Mada: And she tells them that she has always believed science and now... as she was dieing and all the BS with with Ori if she was wrong to walk solely down that path.
Slidell: She walked it
  yeah
 Mada: nods
 Slidell: but science ppl can still believe in something else and not necessarily follow it...kwim?
Mada: Oh yeah
  I do
  I get it
 Slidell: Because, and here is what I'm gonna use here
 Mada: nods
 Slidell: remember when Teal'c was brainwashed and they tried to unbrainwash him?
 Mada: uh huh
 Slidell: He calls her out for believing in HER God, and she tells him that is different
  or for loving her God
Mada: ooooo
 Slidell: I think what she meant in Camelot is that she tried to make it all science because of all the different religions and stuff on all the planets
 Mada: good point
 Slidell: so to keep a clear view in her life with the stargate she was all sciencey
  Like I know I'm a Christian, but sometimes I get caught on a different path, kwim?
 Mada: Yeah, I was just going to say that
:D
 Slidell: Man we are good
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: Besides, ppl always get freaked the hell out when they think they are gonna die
 Mada: True dat
  Are we up for the overly emotional Cole Lazarus?
 Slidell: ...how about tomorrow? It's so sad.

Wizard of Oz References: 2
Quoteable lines: "Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?" ~ Jack O'Neill
"I have always had a soft spot for the lunatic fringe"~ Sam Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment