Monday, June 14, 2010

The Enemy Within





Slidell: Woot, I got it
I also am at the title page so your turn to count down to The Enemy Within
Me: Ok
3
2
Play
Slidell: Meow
Me: Lion
Slidell: I'm glad they got around to using that big old desk
Me: I love the urgency in Hammond's voice
Slidell: Alien planets and all
The auto destruct was a very popular idea for such a long time
Me: It was!!
Slidell: The Iris was a good idea though...however how they managed to put all of that metal in there I'll never know
Me: Titanium isn't it?
Slidell: Then they add "trinium" later on
Me: Whoo hoo! I knew it!
Loved this cheesy start. The stargate being in Jacks eye
Slidell: I miss the cross eyed Ra
I just realized they rearranged the main office
the doors are in different areas and all
Me: They did! Good eye
Slidell: "larval hostile"
And thank you
That is so not the Hammond we came to know
Me: And love
Slidell: LOVE
UPSIDE DOWN
Me: His head looks so tiny
Slidell: THE SYMBOL ON TEAL'C's head is UPSIDE DOWN
Me: Ah ha ha ha
Second episode… we can forgive
Slidell: How do you miss something like that in wardrobe???
No, no, I don't forgive that easily
Me: giggle
Slidell: It will be enough eventually
He gets an apartment and goes to jello fights and everything
Slidell: Teal'c seems to have always been more talkative one on one
Me: and Teal'c is speaking so static. He said O'Neill instead of you.
Slidell: He grows...
He kind of reminds me of a narrator
That was a cool effect
Me: He has to grasp the finer points of the English language
I always thought the glowing eyes were cool
Slidell: I love the glowing eyes...wish contacts could do that
Me: "embarkation room" ha! She was right in 2010
Slidell: Oh 2010...
oh the creepy secretary chick
Me: What???
Slidell: that woman scares me
2010...it IS 2010 now
wow...time flies
Me: HOLY
CRAP
You're right. You know I am going to have so much to say about/during that episode
Slidell: Oh and you know I will just let you go...
you can have Chimera as well
too too
Me: Ha ha ha
Who is that guy??
Slidell: a red shirt?
idk
Me: No no the Colonel. The actor
Slidell: Yes...Idk
Me: This is one of the most important speeches in the entire series
Slidell: Sam said "goa'ulds"
pluralizeded
Me: Love Sam's season One hair.
Slidell: poor Daniel
Oh those bangs though
no me gusta
Dead body time
Me: So glad he got over Sha'ra though.
Slidell: It's like Kawalsky's tongue is twisted
it took him a long time
and he never got over it
not really
he just coped
learned to move on
Me: Stopped bitching about it every 5 mins
Slidell: Aye aye
I would have shot him
knee
Me: Come on Sam! Season 5 and up Sam would have kicked his ass.
Slidell: Oh Carter, damsel in distress
glad that ended too
Me: No joke!
Slidell: Oh the fun I could have with a toy like that
Me: Ha ha ha
I have never asked you something else… fav. episode?
Slidell: Threads
Me: It's Chimera huh?
Slidell: I will kick your digital ass
Me: Threads doesn't count!
Slidell: Don't make me go Betty White on you
Me: "Anyone in the world"
Ha ha ha Captain
Slidell: oy
Teal'c!
Show me ur belly!
upside down again
Me: Small head big body
Slidell: it evens out eventually
look, that's what happens when you don't cut the baby's cord
Me: OMG
So no Threads…
Slidell: Why not?????
Stop making the rules up as you go along
Me: Because it is every SG1's fav. episode. It ties up all the loose ends.
Slidell: Fine, In the Line of Duty
Me: Really?!?
Slidell: ....
or 1969
Me: Ok ok I just was a little shocked.
Slidell: Why?
Me: Even though this episode is cheese filled, it is very important in the grand scheme of things.
Slidell: Which one?
Me: Just am.
Slidell: i LIKE THEM BOTH
whoops cap lock
Me: Riiiiiiiiight
Who is the actor playing that Colonel
Slidell: IDK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Eww ewww put your snake up Teal'c
ewwww
"Snowball's chance in hell"
Me: So phallic. Again you could tell it is on cable.
Slidell: Ewww ick blah bleh
Me: There is Jack sitting by the bedside
Slidell: The observation room...
love the observation room
Me: Awesome
Slidell: Jack is loyal
Me: "Son"
Slidell: sniff
Me: How did they possibly think that they could do this operation?
Slidell: IDK, but that little "seizure" looked so wrong
that is the longest symbiote ever
Me: They had to make it look good
Slidell: yeah...poor Teal'c
they were always trying to study him
Me: The Colonel is going to drive me nuts.
Slidell: he has deceived you!
Me: Ok I have to call BS. Teal'c would have mopped the floor with him.
Slidell: Amen to that
Of course this is good here
it establishes that the wormhole can be a weapon
Slidell: poor jack
don't do the detachment thing
Me: It also establishes that some of the host remains. Even those these early episodes kinda stink… they set the tone for the series
That is the Hammond we know and love
Slidell: Yep
well, til next time folks!
Me: Love that team shot!
Slidell: the first non arc episode
me too!
Next up...
Me: Emancipation

1 comment:

  1. Alan Rachins is the guy who played the general! He was Dharma's dad on Dharma and Greg, and he was Douglas Brackman on LA Law. Whoo! That was going to bug the crap outta me.

    ReplyDelete