Friday, June 25, 2010

Bloodlines

Slidell: anyways
  yay teal'c's big secret ep
  wooo hoooo
  get your delores ready
  its time for
  BLOODLINES
  mwu ha ha
  you ready?
 Mada: Yes
  ha ha ha
  I am paused
 Slidell: ok
  here we go
  in three
  two
  two
shit
  one
  and play
 Mada: shit what?
 Slidell: i said two twice
  lol
  alligator heads!
  And that kid from that kid show!
 Mada: shaking head
 Slidell: Oh look
  a jaffa belly shirt
  they have snaps like the Amish!
 Mada: because belly shirts rock
Slidell: Ryac was always evil looking to me
  sorry
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: oh the observation room
  huh
  Daniel
  go away
  and this scene would be soooo like another
 Mada: good catch
 Slidell: waggly borw
  brow
 Mada: lol
 Slidell: i've been shippy mooded today
  oh a gate
yay
  i want one for my backyard
  that would be the coolest conversation piece
  and here is our stargate
 Mada: I have been for the last few days
 Slidell: we get aliens ocassional
  ly
  but the orkin guy takes care of it
 Mada: Have you been watching Morgan Freeman's show of Discovery Science
 Slidell: I LOVE MF!!!!
 he's like the only guy who can play "God"
 Mada: Through the wormhole
 Slidell: dun dun dun
  ohhhhhhhh
  oh oh oh
  i want one of those stargate notebooks!
  that is awesonme
  i don't remember those
 Mada: DangonCon
 Slidell: idr seeing them there
  i will find them
 Mada: oh crap he's serious
 Slidell: hehehe
Frasier!
  so tiny
  TONY AMENDOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  yay!
  Jack to the rescue
  I'm not sleeping! I'm kelnoreeming!
 Mada: whoot Jack!
 Slidell: hubba Jack!
  wtf is wrong with me????
  idk
 Mada: good looking Jack
 Slidell: lol
 Mada: nothing
 Slidell: mm
  stop it
 Mada: nom nom nom
 Slidell: it's bad enough that i'm reading Dead Until Dark
which by the way
  is some twisted stuff they don't play on the naughty channels
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: Its the first true blood book
 Mada: I know
 Slidell: way to mention that one teal'c
  woops
 Mada: I thought about picking it up
 Slidell: its...different
  there's no Tara for one
Mada: I knew that
 Slidell: and Sookie is irritating
  like some kind of pms add or something
  "implantation"
 Mada: She's a fairy
 Slidell: EWWWW
  I know
  but she is still irritating
 Mada: lol
 Slidell: IMPLANTATION
  ok
  HERE IS SOMETHING WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT
Mada: what?
 Slidell: This episode is all like, we just won't put the snake in him and he will be fine
 Mada: the episode?
 Slidell: BUT
  in the episode much further in, Birthright, the kids (at least those girls) were going to die if they didn't get a snake
  remember?
See the issue?
 Mada: I think they were just talking about the girls
 Slidell: Well that is some sexist bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Mada: and it probably has to do something with their womanly ways
  Did Hammond say
this isn't my first rodeo
 Slidell: BBQ
 Mada: OK
 Slidell: hahaha
 Mada: (It's in my fic for Ship Day)
 Slidell: and I fail to see what a snake has to do with underwire and tampax
 Mada: um
  periods and babies
 Slidell: don't even
oh i didn't hit it quick enough
  ewww
  not that kind
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: perv!!!!!
  Nice skirt!
  work it T man
  work it
  I'm too sexy for my jaffa
  too sexy for my jaffa
 Mada: Hammond has that lok
  look
 Slidell: i'm too sexy yeah
 Mada: like I get it son
 Slidell: I'm too sexy for my staffweapon
  too sexy for my staffweapon
  too sexy yeah
Mada: shaking head
  you are in an awesome mood
 Slidell: I'm to sexy for my ugly ass jumbo snake helmet
 Mada: The Chef keeps giving me looks
 Slidell: why?
 Mada: becuase I keep laughing
 Slidell: why?
  Say, hey Chef
  Wazzzzzuuuuuuppppppp
Mada: giggle
 Slidell: HAHAHAHAH nice bathrobes guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I want one
  GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  is that the first time he says it?
  idr!?
 Mada: Yes it is
 Slidell: YAY!
  quote that sucka
 Mada: I will
Slidell: why do you not show your face?
  better question, why you show yours? Butterface
  mwu ha ha
 Mada: Why do they have different symbols on their heads?
 Slidell: Well, some mean that you're cool
  others' mean you are underaged
  some mean that they ran out of makeup
Mada: So there is no reason
  right now
 Slidell: priest/priestest/scholar/
  i guess it is one of those, you're born to a profession thing
  like back in the day
 Mada: but I thought they were all marks of the gods that they were in service of
 Slidell: I thought so too
but this is early on
 Mada: yeah
 Slidell: but they have black tats gold tats, 3D etc
  SHOLVA!
 Mada: See! Told ya! Apophis got PISSED
 Slidell: he had a pissy fit
 Mada: See I know a different language
 Slidell: nice
 Mada: Goul'ad
 Slidell: put that on a resume
 Mada: Sholva! Kree!
 Slidell: i think i will
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: BRATAC
  tak ma tae mada
 Mada: That old man will be able to kill you will his pinky toe
 Slidell: broooooomance
OMG it's the chuck norris of jaffa!
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: master bratac sleeps with a nightlight
  not because master bratac is afraid of the dark
  but because the dark is afraid of master bratac
  (this part is crazy)
  the look on carter's face
  priiiiceless
 Jack's gonna get his ass kicked
  in
  3
 Mada: just a smidge
 Slidell: 2
  .....
  wait for it
  1
  pfft
  you must workout
 he should have remembered that one
  tee hee
  jk jik
  rda i looooove you
  take that off
  if rda ever heard
  omg
  devistation
 Mada: shaking head
 Slidell: they got sent to the ghetto of chulack? Oh HELL no
  I mean
 Mada: um
 Slidell: we're talking 3rd world style
 Mada: yeah
 Slidell: like slums in the bad bad parts of sad sad countries
  Teal'c is gonna be revenging this next ten seasons i bet
 Mada: Daniel
  shaking head
  Daniel Daniel Daniel
 Slidell: yeah
  Kel Shac
  what
  you Daniel crushin?
  its ok
 Mada: no no
 Slidell: you can admit it
Mada: just shut the hell up and do as you are told
Slidell: hehehehehe
  poor Daniel
 Mada: I didn't start crushing on Daniel until season 9
  ha ha ha
 Slidell: Jay Z and John Mayer
  really?
 Mada: because he wasn't just a....
  um...
 Slidell: man
  sexy beast
  actor
 Mada: snort
 Slidell: You loooove me :)
 Mada: I so love you
 Slidell: Jack, you're never gonna win with Bratac
  just shut the hell up and nod
  :D
  i love you too :D
  Hammond
  of Texas
  very
  bald man
  wow
  Sam's hand was
  um
  low
 We are so advanced
  we don't have cars
  we suck
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: "I haven't been to church in a while"
  which means she has been
  just sayin
  screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
because hiding under a sheet of canvas is really gonna save your ass
  Dang, CJ can book it
 Mada: We will have the whole "Does Sam believe or not" convo when we see Camolot
 Slidell: we already had it
 Mada: (I have all the shippy episode names down)
 Slidell: i rest my case
  yeah you would
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: pw is "Fishing"
  squee yadda
  Teal'c
 Mada: what the hell is what supposed to mean?
 Slidell: yo wife is piiisssssed
  hmm?
  what?
  ma'am?
  HEY I KNOW HER!
  she's on that other show
  with that other Carter
 Mada: it figures that I would know which ones
  Eureka
 Slidell: Eureka!
  I've got it
  DARN YOU
 Mada: fine show BTW
 Slidell: you ruined my punch line
  gah
 Mada: sorry
 Slidell: You will pay
  no
  no
 leave it
  so alll can see
 Mada: that I have runined it
  I love how Jack
 Slidell: LOOK BOTH MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  go on
 Mada: is holding his 9 at it
  yeah
 Slidell: haha
  wouldn't you?
 Mada: Earth people
  Oops!
Slidell: (Also, I like this version of his wife way better)
  hahaha
  oh hell no
 Mada: me too
 Slidell: domestic disorder
  grab my hair and i'll kick your bald ass!
  That was one thing i didn't like
  he was too pushy with hedr
  her
  like
  physically
  imho
  just sayin'
 Mada: I don't see the big deal
 Slidell: he's supposed to be a big guy for peace for his ppl
  he needs to
  calm
  use his happy words
  talk about his feelings
 Mada: But that is not what the jaffa relationships are
 Slidell: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Mada: remember all the stories he tells about them
  like in
  Affinity
 Slidell: that is true
  true true
  i just said imho
  but he is jaffa not human
  not from earth
  quick, make him a vampire!
 Mada: yeah
 Slidell: omg the snakes in the tank
  eww
  ewww
  ewwww
  ewwww
poor baby :(
  this is so sad
  :I
 Mada: yeah
 Slidell: awww
  this is before he went all
  let's kill the earth ppl
  I've never seen scarlett fever
 Mada: me either
Slidell: now i wanna look it up
  lmao
  wait, does she have a nose ring?
 Mada: idk
  yeah
  she does
 Slidell: badass!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Mada: Earth Earth Earth
 Slidell: my nose doesn't suite one
oh
  sorry
 Mada: I'mn going to get one
 Slidell: my nose looks wonky
  i tried a temp
  baaaaad
 Mada: shut up
 Slidell: haha, girlie sam
  no it did
  it looked bad
  girlie sam
  uh oh
  angry danie
  i'd kill em too
  i'm not nice
 Mada: girlie Sam rocks
  like nerdy Sam
 Slidell: BWAHAHAHA
  I'd shoot em
die sucka
  that was kinda hot
  the way he turned with the gun
  not gonna lie
 Mada: Daniel is going to go all Rambo
  LOL
 Slidell: I would have been like...so...wanna do lunch?
  hehehe
 Mada: Sam's all give me the gun
 Slidell: she is like....yeah....no
  lmao
cpr anyone?!
  oh i'm with jack
 Mada: Knew we shouldn't have given you a gun
 Slidell: look away
  look away
  ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Mada: He's breathing
  !
  I saw his neck move
  Jack is all this is disturbing
Slidell: he was like nine
  and mini battle
  run
  two suns!
so which one does it revolve around
  huh?
  that wouldn't wooooork
 Mada: They revolve around the planet
 Slidell: it doesn't work that way
 Mada: :)
 Slidell: nice try captain planet
 Mada: whatev
 Slidell: Uh...we have one
  MOVE NOW
well so what?
  hahahaha
  this is so nasty but they allll gotta watch
 Mada: Even Braytac looked a little pissed off about that one
 Slidell: haha
 Mada: stealing from the temple
 Slidell: Sam and Daniel looked like bad kids
  hehehe
horny man
 Mada: If that is his horney face....
  ugh
 Slidell: get a freaking walkie talkie system
 Mada: and I can't believe I just said that
 Slidell: lol
  lol
  woooow
  you nasty girl
 Mada: wagle wagle
 Slidell: Chef...She's talking about hornie faced jaffa
Mada: You are talking about horney faced Jaffas
 Slidell: and watching ppl play with "snakes"
  you said it
 Mada: I repeated
 Slidell: you added "face"
  you dirty girl
 Mada: whatev
 Slidell: naughty
  awww
  family moment
  nope that was a mol
  mole
what is it with these ppl and moles
  ugh i just burped a slight ruben after taste up
  sour kraut
  you will do as I say
  I
  IIIII say
  look
  a hill in Canada
so robotic
  now see, if they had cell phones
  this would be so much easier
 Mada: cell phones?
 Slidell: radios
  cell phones
  txt messaging
@apophis: T is back, lil snakes dead. Damn SG1
 Mada: Master Bratac will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.
 Slidell: if you just jinxed that man.....
  mmm hmm
  @Teal'c: Sholva
@apophis: I will kill u. jk...no not jk...for real k
 Mada: Master Bratac doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage.
 Slidell: oh the cheesey salute
  lol
  kinda cute
  but still
  kwim?
 Mada: Yeah
Slidell: Well ladies and gentlegoulds
  that was Bloodlines
  we learn Teal'c has a family
  or that the writers decided to add one
  either way we met bratac
  ryac
  and dreyauc
 Mada: Bratac is bad ass
 Slidell: found out how to get some little snakies
 Mada: just sayin
 Slidell: and yes bratac is the chuck norris of space
Mada: found out that
  um
  ugh
  Sholva
 Slidell: aliens get scarlett fever
  sholva
  tac ma tae
 Mada: we have learned about Sholva
 Slidell: tac ma tae
  burning houses
  apophis holds a gruge
  yadda
  well
  thanks for following along
hope ya'll have a great night
  mwu ha ha

Quote of the episode: "Godspeed."

No comments:

Post a Comment