Friday, July 2, 2010

Solitudes

Mada: 3
  2
  1
  play
 Slidell: i hit play
  my bad
 Mada: ok
 Slidell: haha
  OH I LOVE THIS EP
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: Such a MYSTERY
  i think that is why
  you really had to think
  they gonna fly
  fly time
  run George
  RUN
 kaboom
  Walter oh walter
Mada: it looks cold
 Slidell: chilly chilly
  Canada
 Mada: Oz reference
  yeah
  that one
 Slidell: He got to up
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: and yeah
  lol
  she's like, don't second guess me cripple
 Mada: lol
 Slidell: "alone" haha shippers rejoice
  lmao
not too shippy an episode
  unless you go back and watch it after
  it's a bonding episode
  like as team members
  Sam was so broken in this one
  and Jack was all, I've had worse
Mada: Yeah
 Slidell: This hurts me to watch
  It's set!!!!!!!!!
  You're DoNE!
Mada: LOL
 Slidell: I've broken fingers and toes, that is it
  knock on wood
 Mada: I broke my nose
 Slidell: ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuch
 Mada: Great bonding episode
 Slidell: "I hit the ground, go figure"
  GREAT indeed
 you're there you're there
  that captain crap stopped after this too didn't it?????
 Mada: IDK
  I guess we will find out
  huh?
  LOL
 Slidell: true dat
I love how he is all optimistic
  which he never really is
  but he is trying to keep her calm
So cute
  Sorry
  shipper in me
 Mada: LOL
  You like this episode a lot more than I do
  so I am just letting you have at it
  LOL
 Slidell: Oh ok
:D
 Mada: No I mean
  I will say stuff
  but
  LOL
 Slidell: cool cool
  Daniel and Teal'c Bonding!
  They need it
  :D
Slidell: she just found the dhd
  ewwwwww
  blood cough
  ewww
 Slidell: she totally gets more in charge after this episode
 Mada: Yeah she does
Slidell: she is like, "what's wrong with your chest?"
 Mada: She becomes comfortable in her own abilities
 Slidell: very to the point
  yeah and she starts putting Jack in his place
  which i think is hilarious
 Mada: yeah
 Slidell: she does the "knock it off" or "chill" look after this
  and the other guys don't
  kwim?
 Mada: yep
 Slidell: like he listens to her more
  I LOVE THIS EPISODE
 Mada: lol
Slidell: it's after 3
  He is all like, shut up
  hahahaha
oh this is so defeating :(
 Mada: it is
 Slidell: Were they human or what???
  the bad guys i mean?
  Daniel, cut your damn hair
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: She just wants to get his shirt off
  again
  aww he made dinner
  hehe
Mada: lol
  ha ah ha
 Slidell: "close to Earth"
 Mada: Sam wants to "look at him"
  baw ha ha
 Slidell: yeah baby
  that's what i said
  hahah
 Mada: I know
  but it was a good one
  so I wanted to repeat it
  LOL
Slidell: I know
  lol
  Dead jaffa
  Jaffapop!!!
Mada: lol
Slidell: Odd....that looks like Earth's horizon with the sun
  ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  blooooood
glow baby glow
  I would like to mention that after this episode
  i dialed my own number
"I told you we were going to get out of here"
  sniff
 Mada: to see if you got a busy signal? That's great!
 Slidell: Yep
  and I did
  word
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: I am like that
I have to know
 Mada: After this is when they came up with the beta site isn't it?
 Slidell: huh
  idk
  mebe
I LOVE THIS PART
  "Uh Colonel?"
  "It's my sidearm, I swear."
  "No giggling"
  bwa ha ha
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: She is always trying to get a feel up
 Mada: Wouldn't you?
  LMAO
 Slidell: Hell yes!
  So why does she feel something hmmm? Where is her hand????
  or her LEG?????
  hmmm
  naughty Carter
 Mada: naughty naughty
  LOL
Slidell: wink wink
  She is so upset!
I think it is because she can't save him
  She is "sliding" down from the dhd
  Plan b time
Mada: I am sure it is because she can't save him
Slidell: oh gosh he called it the "embarkation room" again
 Mada: Yes he did
  LOL
  a few days
they have been missing for a few days at this point
Slidell: "reset" reset why didn't i think
that's what i do to the laptop
desktop
  or other issues
  cell phone too
 Mada: Me too
  You didn't wait 30 seconds though
  Sam
  LOL
Slidell: i never do
  i'm naughty too
 Mada: LOOL
  Teal'c with the perma scowl
 Slidell: awww
Remind you of anything????????????????????
HUH???????????????????
  REMIND YOU???????????????
  what scene mirrors this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????/
  Come on
  "go"
Mada: um
 Slidell: don't play games with me
  CONTINUUM
 Mada: I was going to say that
  but I hate being wrong with you
"sam"
  You know why this is a good episode?
Slidell: why?
 Mada: Martin Wood
  directed it
 Slidell: Oh
  that could be why
  who wrote it
Mada: Brad
Mr. "If you think they are together then they are together" Wright
 Slidell: ahhh
  wow
  cold
  very very cold looking
  it's a canadian glacier
 Slidell: i have to peeeeeeeeeeeeee
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: ah
  i really do
  Walter is excited
permission....
  granted
  I love them in a hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Mada: Is it wrong for me to say that Sam is rockin' the Antarctic hair
Slidell: yes
  very wrong
  bad you
  slip n slide sam
  ouch
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: i wonder how they chose who to put where
  I men
  mean
  sam had to be there
  she was the one who needed to be away from where she could figure it out
awwwwwwwwww
  sad part
 Mada: "sara"
  "I'm here Jack"
  sniff
 Slidell: when i taped this loooooong ago on vhs
  i had it on cc
  and he says "Sam" in close caption
  lmao
  SO SAD
 Mada: LOL
Slidell: nice yellow outfits
  Hammond is like ppl get your shit together
awww
  the end
  great ep
  loooove this ep
 Mada: I know you do
  LOL
 Slidell: this was the shiz


Oz Reference: 1

And for your viewing enjoyment.... A prank from the set of Stargate. (Which in Mada's opinion is the BEST prank ever....) 

No comments:

Post a Comment