Friday, July 9, 2010

The Serpent's Lair



Slidell: Hello lady
Mada: hey
Slidell: I'm paused btw
Mada: me too
count it
Slidell: in
3
2
1
welcome to season 2
Play
Mada: lion?
Slidell: Hammond
I have no lion
I have "previously"
Mada: I had the MGM lion
LOL
Slidell: huh
lame
lol
I love you hugs
Oh season 2!
Mada: Thanks sweets!
Slidell: I thought it might help ;()
Mada: I love you too
Slidell: :D
I'm reading IRS laws while we watch
bleh
Mada: why?
Slidell: now I have to find my SS card
Oh, woops forgot
I have orientation for Sub work monday
they are going to put me on the employment list automatically even though i'm not working yet
"Nothing comes to mind. Let's do it."
dun dun dun...the shadows
shit
Mada: oh
Slidell: I need a void check too
Mada: that is a good thing right?
Slidell: oh yeah
but i \HATE paper work
"JUST A MINUTE!!!"
lmao
Jack humor really starting to show
Mada: It is
"bad day" and all
Slidell: and a new weapon!
that hurts my ittle ears
Mada: sorry
LOL
Slidell: you weren't the jaffa
....
Delores was
Mada: Delores is a pain in the ass, and if she doesn't knock it off she is going to be jaffaing her way to my mothers
Ha ha ha Jack damn near molested Teal'c
Slidell: lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bite him Carter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mada: Sam bit him
Slidell: He likes it
;)
Oh Daniel, stop BITCHING
Mada: "I like your attitude"
That becomes a line too
Slidell: haha
Mada: "worse situations than this"
Slidell: Daniel, shut the hell up
sorry daniel as a whiny little bitch just not a turn on
Mada: Sparky!
Slidell: that gold outfit has GOT to go
Mada: Braytac!
Rings!
Sparky!
Slidell: U
R
TRIPPIN
Mada: drinkin'
lol
that was kinda cool
Slidell: haha
haha
hahaha
what a prick
Pusher
i hate you
Oh, hell no
he so did not
"It's not up to you"
bitch slap him Hammond!
Mada: Daniel is wearing glasses
"old friend"
"great warrior"
"my friends"
"false gods"
Enough Human!"7"
Slidell: I love bratac
he gets soft eventually though
Mada: No joke
That is a funky place to put in a commercial
Slidell: It is ascary one too
about where your cell phone is in a crash
....between my legs...tee hee
Mada: another commcerial
:(
k
Walter!
go get 'em Hammond
Slidell: why do i have to sing "single" allllll the effing time?
why not check, "pathetic"
or "uninterested"
Mada: choosey
Slidell: I like that one
Mada: or picky
Slidell: "shuttles"
best line
skaara baddy
"let us burn their world to ashes!"
Teal'c makes four
Mada: LOL
"human!"
I love it when he says that
Slidell: Chinese crested!
Mada: LOL
:D
Delores! ha ha ha
Slidell: jaffa kree
Hey sparky, you are about to learn what an "epic fail" looks like
why
was Ellen
on the screen
at such a random time?
these commercials are in the smack middle of stuff
that's what's been missing!!!!!
the constant fire of Zats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mada: LOL
Yeah they are placing them at random places
Slidell: Apophis, i have a question for you.
How did he become "your" son.
Afterall, someone else choose him
chose
and someone else took, him
so
yeah
Mada: LOL
Slidell: Here comes Bratac the baddass
cloak snap!
haha
coward
Mada: ha! hammond told you Sparky!
Slidell: yeah buddy
i
die
free
Oh no
here it comes
the most idiotic
and rediculous
and stupid thing
Daniel
Mada: no joke
Slidell: EVER did
wtf
no wonder you got hit dumbass
geesh
Jack is all, not again
Mada: Yep he is
Slidell: bromance
Mada: Damn it
What difference does it make
It's Cover your six
sjaking head
Slidell: he
he
heheheheheheheh
that is for someone else
haha
Mada: Korel is all like
Slidell: Daddy is mad at you
Mada: I'm going to give you the hand
Slidell: "no daddy i don't want a spanking!"
Mada: wait no I'm not
Slidell: haha
hahahahahahahaha
Jack is finally tired of bratac
haha
boom
Mada: Commercial?
Ugh
Weirdest places
I mean I know that it was on Showtime and all
Slidell: seriously
Mada: but there are places to place commercials
Slidell: well, they still had pauses
and sydication
etc
that cloak has got to get in the way
they left Daniel behind :(
Mada: yeah
But you know
Daniel dies all the time
shrug
HUMAN
Still cracks me up
Slidell: kinda funny
gotta admit
ok Daniel
get busy
"punch it"
Mada: 26
25
24
23
22
21
Slidell: their little fly-back-in-the-seat thing is a trip
Mada: 14
13
12
Slidell: yeah
not gonna be timed right
just fyi
lmao
Mada: yeah well
Slidell: a huge fireball in th enight's sky!!!!!!!!!!
Mada: Oh! I thought that was mars
Slidell: bwahahahaha
Jack is all, shut up Carter
Mada: She's so pretty there
Count ONE for saving Earth
Slidell: oh no
the count has started
oh the chest pump
Mada: lol
Slidell: "or not!"
it's a SHUTTLE
Look close
you can see Daniel
"hammond of Texas"
hahahahahaahahahahahah
Daniel is behind Hammond
I remember seeing him
there
Mada: ok
Slidell: he's in the very back
right here
when bra leaves
haha there he was!!!!!
Mada: "Your Warriors serve you well"
Slidell: by the sliding door
hot damn
that look on Jack
so cheesey
Mada: So cute
Slidell: hahahaahahahahaah
pfft
"space monkey"
BROMANCE
all the hugs now
jack an ddaniel
oh there go jack and sam
where is tealc?
no tealc love?
lame
Yay, season two has begun!
and next is one of my fav of ALL TIME
In the Line of Duty next time guys!
Mada: OOOO
That's a good one
Slidell: My fav possibly
Mada: even though they drag it out
Slidell: not really
it's "Drama"
hahahahaah
Mada: LOL
You could call it that
ha ha ha
Slidell: i just did!
Mada: So tomorrow Slidell will be chatting up a storm and I will just be adding little tid bits
:D
Slidell: actually prob the opposite
i will get engrosed
Mada: Ok
Slidell: yes ma'am
Mada: I will be chatting up the episode and Slidell will be adding little tid bits
LOL
Slidell: haha
nice

No comments:

Post a Comment