Monday, July 19, 2010

The Gamekeeper

Slidell: ok
you wanna do the countdown?
Mada: sure
3
2
the gamekeeper
1
play
Slidell: mewo
you know
i don't know if i like this one or not
Mada: ??
Slidell: IDK
LOOK EPCOT!
i don't remember if i like it or not
there are some good parts
but as a whole
idk
Mada: LOL
I thought he was taking antihistamines for that
buggers
jack's little play off of Sam's words
the first of many
Slidell: there are way way too many flowers
i'd be sneezing too
lol
and yes
i like it when they make fun of each other
and i'm about to slap a neighbor for their diesel truck
Mada: Sam was all geeking out
Sam is cute when she all geeks out
and I am sorry
ppl like that suck
oh did you read that bs I sent you?
Slidell: i saw walmart pics
did i send you walmart pics...
Mada: latise
Slidell: and no i am a bad person
Mada: why?
Slidell: Latise for me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mada: I just use fake ones
Slidell: because i went out and bought another sg1 book
and started reading it
Mada: no walmart pics
Slidell: oh
Mada: ok
Slidell: i will forward in a min
i'm bad
bad
bad
Mada: not bad
Slidell: but it is the ONLY one i haven't got
and now i do!
Mada: LOL
Slidell: teal'c with hair
under his hat
well, other than ones that haven't come out yet
or the two that are WAY OVER PRICED like 50 bucks used
eff that
Mada: Yeah, eff that
OH
THIS
ONE
I remember this one now
yeah... IDK if I like it or not too
I mean
either
I mean
yeah
Slidell: there are some great single parts
but then
there are
these other parts
and then we can only have daniel and jack's memories
and blah
balah
bwah
Mada: But yet I can't say it's a bad episode
KWIM?
ha ha!
wa wa wa
Thomas
Slidell: EXACTLY
it is just
drawn out
that's it
and yeah, bad hair teal'c
Mada: Can't say it's bad because BW wrote it and MW directed
Slidell: teal'c just should not have hair
Mada: KWIM?
Slidell: get over it CJ
Mada: and NO JOKE
Slidell: no hair for CJ
and everyone has an off day
even when they are BW AND MW
just sayin'
not horrible because they are who theyu are
but not fantasmic
Mada: But what I am saying
is what you just said
Slidell: You know I'm just trying to make you keep going on and on don't you?
Mada: Um
I do know
now I mean
LOL
you are awesome
we gonna do two?
Slidell: I am awesome?
sweet
and sure!
:)
Mada: yea!
Slidell: PS: you may have to make me put Valhalla down
i'm naughty
lol
I can listen and read at the same time
because i remember the images
woops
Mada: is that the new book
Slidell: yes
Jonas is in it
and Daniel
and the rest of the team
Mada: whoot@
Slidell: this part is sad
poor daniel
but his little "i've hurt my leg" part
wow
lmap
commercial
ok
you didn't say it
so i will
Daniel's daddy is Seth
Mada: lol
effing commercial
s
2
ok
Slidell: i'm back
i had t2o as w3ell
Teal'c just looks so weird
Mada: Whoot!
Slidell: it must be the no makeup and the drag queen eyebrows
which reminds me i need to get mine done
Mada: LOL
I just pluck
Slidell: it hurts :(
i sneeze
Mada: As I tell Banana beauty hurts
Slidell: yeah
well
bleh
Mada: lol
Slidell: this guy has too much nose makeup
they are trying to make it look thinner...or something
it is weird
Mada: lol
Slidell: his hat too
this is just
weird
a good idea
good basis
i just don't
love it
i don't
Mada: This is hard for me to watch
Slidell: I know
:(
Mada: Daniel's
Slidell: I keep trying to zone out
yeah
Mada: ok
Slidell: so epic sad
that poor guy just suffers
Mada: here is something to zone out too
Slidell: his parents
insane
Mada: He reverts
his speech
Slidell: yeah
and then
then there is Sam noticing all the ppl
like
hellllo
Mada: But this is the first time in the series that we get to look into Daniel's past
Slidell: you're down the rabbit hole
and the only time we really really get into it
other than crystal skull
Mada: yep
Mada: They did a good job at matching his parents to them
him
Slidell: do you realize Sam and Daniel's dads have the same name?????
Mada: I do now
LOL
Slidell: awkward and odd
Daniel is tragic
:(
Mada: It is
Sam wants to hug him
Slidell: even i do
Mada: want to hug him?
Slidell: yeah
poor him
Mada: me too
Slidell: good
lol
Mada: Do you know the actor who plays the Keeper?
Slidell: uuuuu
i don't
he looks familiar though
lemme look
Mada: I'll give you a hint
he was in a hit show in the 80's that was just recently made into a Hollywood Movie
Come on guess
no cheating
Slidell: A team?
Mada: Sam giving him a hard row
Slidell: a team?
Mada: Yes!
Slidell: which one is he?????
Mada: He played Murdock
Slidell: BULLSHIT
Mada: Nope
Slidell: that's him!?!?!?!
wow
Mada: Yep
Dwight Schultz
I recognized the name in the credits
:D
Go me
LOL
Slidell: dude
nice
Mada: Jack jumped like his butt was on fire
Slidell: jack jumped way fast
....
helllo
did you see that?
Mada: Way easy
lets go home
see what?
Slidell: look up
Mada: Us commeting damn near on top of each other
Slidell: yeah
lol
Mada: LOL
Slidell: and plus
you know they aren't really out when you look at the clock
Mada: what clock?
General
without meaning "this time" to saound like a smart ass
ha ha ha
Slidell: on the vcr
lol
and lol
kwim
pj
pajama planet
wowoooooowwwww
he patted his head
I'm already in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wasn't that in a movie?
Mada: Probably
LOL
Slidell: wait for it
This was cool
this was one of the parts i liked
Kawalsky was all
head turn
epic
Mada: LOL
Daniel with me
OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment