Friday, July 2, 2010

Enigma


Here is pretty much how our chat for this episode went:




 Slidell: I hate this episode
 Mada: I know
  that is what you have said
  a lot
  LOL
Slidell: I really really hate it

 Slidell: ash
  there is "ash" in the air
  snow
  SNOW
 Mada: Yes there is
 Slidell: and now the episode begins to suck
  Let them die
  they are ass holes

 Slidell: I'm very objective about my hatred
 Mada: LOL
  giggle

 Mada: Jack called him Amuck
 Slidell: I LOVE MAYBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  haha
  MAYBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mada: Jack is all like
  ha ha ha
  asshole
  Daniel's all like
  I heard that before
  LOL
 Slidell: the young do not always do as they are told
Mada: But you have
 Slidell: neva
I hate this episode
 Mada: See
  not a totally
  dick
 Slidell: MAybourne
  looooove him
even though he is a power hungry prick

 Slidell: thank GOD that is over

So here is what the episode is about: The SG-1 team rescues a group of advanced humans from a planet near destruction, and must find a new home for the refugees before the Pentagon gets their hands on them. (Taken straight from GateWorld)

Other things of note: 
  • Sam kisses an alien... twice
  • We see Lya again, and she makes a comment to Daniel about how he is learning
  • The name of the race of aliens were called the Tollan
  • We meet Colonel Harry Maybourne.
Yeah... that's about it.

1 comment: