Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Politics and Within the Serpent's Grasp

Slidell: OMG only 2 eps left!
Mada: I know!
I'm paused
LOL
Slidell: me too
here
we
go
3
2
1
Play
Mada: :D
Slidell: Burn work
Oh Daniel, you have yet to get buff
enough
Mada: OZ
Slidell: Oz reference!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mada: ref
Slidell: damn
Mada: Ha!
Beat you to it
Slidell: oh oh
wait
"excuse me?"
"What?"
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: hahahahhahahhahahahahhahaha
I LOVE THAT PART
Mada: It's great
Slidell: "It's against regulations"
Lt. Col. Asshole
Mada: "I'm talking Physics SIR"
Slidell: makes it sound so naughty
Mada: ha hah a
Slidell: They have the night shift
and Samuels is a dick
go figure
a guy with greased back hair
and he's a dick
who knew
Mada: Sparky
ha ha ha
Slidell: I just don't get that
I go straight to National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Mada: its just a dig
Slidell: ah
k
I'm in Pineapple's infant shots
Mada: Kinsey....
Slidell: Douchey?
Mada: wait... what?
Slidell: huh?
Mada: Pineapple's infant shots?
Slidell: yes
I think I'm going to draw one
and perhaps you know
send it to you for your b day
Mada: awww
Slidell: just a thought
Mada: {{{HUGGLES}}}
Slidell: hahahaha
well one of them was just so cute
and black and white is so much easier for me
Kinsey
ick
and the creepy secretary chick
He's gonna shoot you Kinsey
I hate politicians
Mada: LOL
Love the Teal'c scowl
Slidell: Nice
"Illness robbed me"
my ass
Mada: ha!
Slidell: you ran to Canada like a little bitch!!!!!!!!
I mean....
whistles
Mada: shaking head
Slidell: :D
You love me
Mada: I do
Slidell: haha
Mada: Sparky!
Slidell: hahahahhaahaa
I never realized how funny this episode is past the first lil part
It could just be the awesome company\
Mada: Daniel isn't wearing glasses
Slidell: He was all distraught and stuff
and nice catch
Mada: FCOL
Slidell: Why is Jack at the head of the table
and not Hammond
Mada: IDK
Slidell: Somebody shoot that bastard
Mada: maybe because he is the leader of the flagship team? That he "knows" what is going on....
oh hell
Pandora
Slidell: I guess
Mada: PANDORA!
Slidell: Yes I know
Pandora's Box
Mada: Ha! That is awesome!
Slidell: They should have used that
for an episode
or even a movie
perhaps a book...
Maybe I should
Oh wait!
Hey kids!
Check it out!
"My Name is Katie Jackson"
A wonderful little diddle
;)
And now they don't have to go and look
Slidell: excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahhahahaah
7 billion? Hell, times have a changed.
The Cold War is debatable as to whether it is over or not
Mada: True
Slidell: Independence Day joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Upload a virus into the "mother ship"
Mada: Yeah
Slidell: You know why that is funny?
Mada: Took me a min
Slidell: Kawalsky was in that movie
Mada: HA!
Slidell: Acavone was so totally one of the gaurds of area 51
omg my brain is just full of shit
Mada: LOL
Slidell: oh commercials
bleh
no it isn't relevant to me
Mada: I have 2 again
Slidell: i don't eat freezer shit
back on
i will pause
Mada: 2nd one
sea turtles
sniff
Slidell: just say when................
Latched himself a couple of sea turtles
what did he use for rope?
Mada: on
Slidell: human hair.....from my back
k
Just made a Pirates joke
lol
killed us once
so far
haha
Shack!
Mada: ha ha ha
Slidell: HE'S DEAD
dang cap lock
This was a cool scene
but they drew it out on this
they never put shields around armies
OH look, a shot from the movie!!!!!!!!!!
Mada: Yes
ha ha ha
Slidell: The music in the movie was great
Nirti will be back
Mada: The music for the show isn't too shabby either
I wish I could find Jack and Sam's theme
:(
run like the bitches you are
LOL
Slidell: You
are
amazing
and we will find it somewhere
Mada: Eh... its just you rubbing off on me
Slidell: yeah well, you are a good learner
;)
Mada: Had a good teacher
Slidell: bwa ah ha
If only this teacher could get a job
hahaha
Mada: You will
Slidell: The crystal ppl
they see like I do when i'm tipsy
Mada: LOL
Slidell: not playing lol
Mada: That's just sad
Slidell: tipsy may not be accurate
ass backwards and toe up may be more near to the truth
Mada: "What is right can not be measured by strength"
awesome quote
Slidell: Oh Teal'c, kick his asssssss
Mada: ha ha ha
Slidell: and yes, very nice
Mada: Speaking of
Slidell: Oh yeah, cus wearing a pin of the USA flag makes you a good American
Mada: did you see my quotes?
Slidell: .....
no
lol
i saw you put the joke with solitutudes
freakin' commercial
Mada: "I'm going to kick you in the nuts" ~ Jellty
Slidell: NICE
wait
your boy said that?!
hahahahahahaha
Mada: Oh yeah
it was the phrase of last summer
Slidell: That makes it even better
Mada: I scrapbooked it
LOL
Slidell: I like to say something along the lines of... "I'm going to crush your man giblets"
Mada: ha ha ha
Slidell: I say man giblets
i do
I also say "man panties"
Mada: that doesn't surprise me
Slidell: and Man Boobs
Mada: oh Man Boobs is a given
LOL
Slidell: Man Panties gets teens to pull up their baggy ass pants!
Mada: ha ha ha
Slidell: Student, I see your man panties and they are the same ones you were flashing yesterday
Mada: ha ha ha
Slidell: omg
this guy
is a
Mada: Sparky!
Slidell: douche
Sparky looks cuddly compared to douche master Kins
Mada: You always need a bad guy
Slidell: bad guys yes
but when they are douche bags too
Mada: Which is one of my FAVORITE episodes BTW
Slidell: Frasier!
Mada: LOL
Slidell: Bad Guys
Mada: Pocket size dr
Slidell: I can see that
You can put her in your purse and take her with you
Mada: Exactl;y!
Slidell: I'm so pissed at True Blood
Mada: huh?
Slidell: Oh Sookie is all that is saving it right now
oh soorrrrry
that just slipped rt out
Mada: ha ha ha
Slidell: Hate to tell you RDA but no shot works THAT fast
close to it
Mada: I told Chef one more episode
Slidell: but not really
what did chef say?
Mada: and then I'm DONE with it
He still likes it
Slidell: there's sex
he has man giblets
Mada: You know what is getting right the hell on my nerve
Slidell: perhaps there is a connection
Mada: perhaps
Slidell: I'm pissed that they aren't going to have Elvis!
and what is upsettin you love?
Mada: I'm pissed at those damn BK commercials
Jacob isn't a werewolf
he's a shape shifter
and if I know that....
sheesh
Slidell: .................................
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Mada: That was a funky ass place to put in a commercial
Slidell: and a short one too
wtf
Target?
Mada: Nestle
I yelled at the TV the first time I saw it
Slidell: pfft
ha
Mada: and Chef was like
Slidell: ha
hahahahahaha
Mada: I know Hun, and I was like
....
oh wait
OLD Jack
Mada: And rockin' Sam hair
Slidell: you and the hair
hahahahaahaha
still not my fav
Mada: LOL
That was horrible
shaking head
I love Sam hair
Gah! I am such a fangirl
Slidell: lol
did you ever see that vid?
it is horrible!
Mada: Oh... there are hair styles I hate
it IS!
Slidell: Daniel is proud
oh no he didn't
DOUCHE NOZZLE
such a dick
ass wipe
wanker
prick
Mada: Sparky!
Slidell: cock master
pube sucking
shit sniffing
Mada: Kinsey does have a point
why now
Slidell: that yes
but the rest makes him a dick
tool
wanker
prick
man giblet
Kinsey just did a dork laugh
fuedal
Mada: Nor do I Senator!
Daniel is wearing glasses now
Slidell: I would like a feudal society to rule
wait
what
where
how
Mada: yea
Slidell: bureaucratic bull
Go Teal'c
Mada: Oh jeez Kinsey
rolls eyes
Pandora's Box?
:D
Slidell: I'm trying not to laugh
i snuck boo kitty back here
Mada: "The good senator is an ass"
Slidell: and she is being bad
Mada: Boo Kitty shouldnt be back there
?
Slidell: she has no spincter control
so think about it
"to be continued"
shall we? mwu ha ha
Mada: sure
LOL
Let's rock this
Slidell: loadin
She is eyeing my bed
not gonna happen
oh lord she's in my clothes hamper
gah
Mada: ha hah a


Slidell: ok
so
your turn to count
when you are ready of course :)
Mada: 3
2
1
play
Slidell: Oh Hammond, you old cutie
Mada: WTF
Ok
that's better
I had no sound
Slidell: no
boo settled
finally
took a good five mins of chewing her leg off
sounded like a carnivore at the rib shack
Mada: LOL
That's like Tilly
she is getting bad
Slidell: I think the heat does it
every summer she does this
pulls out CHUNKS
uh oh
Mada: ugh
Slidell: I forgot this is them with team necessity
love it
we have to go
Sam isn't that quick to go
but after this season and all
she is like
an instigator sometimes
Teal'c is always trying to get home
Daniel is....Daniel
depends with him
Mada: Yes she is
:D
Slidell: just saying
esp evil sam versions
with bratac
i mean
whistles
That symbol is moving down his forehead
Mada: ha ha ha
No glass Daniel
Slidell: It's his serious face
can't take him serious with them on
oh there they are
on his shirt
Black Ops!
Mada: I love Daniel
s evil eyeball
Slidell: hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah
oh lord
ahh
lick
bleh
gag
Mada: what?
Slidell: ugggggg
CAT FARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm dying
cant.....breathe
Mada: Not the first time they did this now is it?
Slidell: burns
Mada: hmmmm
ok I mean
it's not the last time...
ha ha ha
Slidell: nope.....................oh God, I think she ate a stink bomb
Mada: and I am sorry
Slidell: you have no idea
this cat is on metamucil so think about it
Fiber Kitty
run guys
faster
Hammond is all like, whatever
I swear this cat has laid an egg
Mada: ha ha ha
Slidell: smells like rotten garbage
Mada: Dressed all in black
Slidell: yick
hehe
Mada: liek they are playing hide and seek in the dark
Slidell: you can't see me
i am hidden
oh shit they turned on the lights
and we are in a white room
well eff me
Mada: LOL
Slidell: I JUST SAW THE FUNNIEST thing
Mada: All I can think of is the LOLcatz
with that
what?
Slidell: the opening sequence ended with them running through the gate in black
like they just did five seconds before
mwa ha ha
Mada: snort
Slidell: I give to you
the phallic zat gun
or not
idk
is it?
send that malp back
it is
it is the zat
hello zat
the penis gun
Mada: I don't think the zat is all that phallic
shrug
Slidell: well there is a story behind it
i heard it at Dcon or something
they have hoses in them
that go through the shirt sleeve
air pressure makes them work
apparently
the air makes a bad sound with it
and sometimes they get, flacid
Mada: LOL
Slidell: get it now?
planetary shift?
Mada: yeah
but still
Slidell: ok
Mada: LOL
Slidell: no one is answering
uh oh
yep
run guys
hide
clank clank clank clank
that made no sense to me
Mada: Armour?
Slidell: the whole taking it out and letting it float in the stargate
the teleball thing
why take it out?
you didn't need it yet
and it is in a weird place
and hello, it flys?
Mada: IDK
Slidell: wtf
Mada: LOL
Slidell: lol
It's an I cam
SIMPSONS REFERENCE
Mada: Nice catch!
Slidell: why thank you
These ships got so much cooler
Mada: Yes they did
Slidell: I still love the one Apophis got later on that they crashed him in
the one that the replicators took over
"that, other place"
Mada: LOL
Slidell: Feretti!!!!!!!!!!!!
teal'c and the scalp cap
or whatever you call it
always having to hide him not having his prosthetic on
Mada: shaking head
Slidell: who is in the box?
hmmmmm
could it be
Skarra
mwa ha ha
Mada: these epsiodes BORE me
Slidell: DITTO
let us describe everything
and stretch it into 2 episodes
and drag it out
and commercial
Mada: No joke
Slidell: Sorcerer's apprentice
Mada: Only one this time
Whoot!
Slidell: nice
Mada: Tostitos
Slidell: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mada: have you seen that commercial?
Slidell: idk
loll
idr
will not lock
woopsie
Slidell: Oh that is that creepy one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES i have seen it
creeps me out
Mada: Yeah....
LOL
Slidell: Teal'c has never been on a ship like this and yet he flies them all the time
OK: Discussion time
price of effects aside
they used that what, 3 times max the whole series?
the disintegration shot?
Mada: I think
Slidell: shakes head at it all
I feel the need for a shock grenade
soon
Mada: BW said that the thrid shot thing was something that they just pulled out of their butts, and they got stuck with it
Slidell: maybe they will think next time
oh wait
the show is over
shit
Mada: shaking head
Slidell: like a Kbar is gonna keep an alien door open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it when they do the intelligence arguements
all of them
Mada: Yeah... they get all giddy
Slidell: hehe
Daniel, wake up
Nice hat
hatssss
those costumes trip me out
idk why
ok i get the ball now, it draws power from the gate
who could it beeeee now
?
Mada: Apophis is a bitch
Slidell: yeah
Mada: I mean
Slidell: a homely one too
wow
Mada: out of all of the System Lords
Slidell: hahahahahahhahahhaahahahahh
Klorel.....
that's a breath gum!
commercial
Mada: Apophis is the crap you scrap off with a popscicle stick because you are afraid to touch it
Slidell: target
hahahahahahahahahha
speaking of crap.....the cat farted AGAIN
Mada: new Nic Cage Movie
Slidell: had tht already
damn kitty
gag
cover that up
Mada: Well sweets you are the one that brought her into your room
No Glasses on daniel
Slidell: i
bu
i
uh
Mada: I think he wears them just to feel smart
yeah....
exactly
LOL
Delores got a sunburn
Slidell: they can do that????????????????
and resistance is futile
Mada: yeah
She's pink
Slidell: poor puppy
Mada: I feel bad for her
Slidell: alexis cruz was a better goauld than a lot of them were
aloe
Mada: I mean we kept coating her down with sunblock
but...
Yeah I have some
Slidell: cocktail weiner
poor pup
Mada: hand device
Slidell: my gosh that is a pocket goauld
Mada: Out of all of funky alien weapons
Slidell: i forgot how short he was
Mada: I like the hand device the best
Slidell: I want one!
Mada: Skarra is like Radar
Slidell: that would be the ultimate "Talk to the hand!"
Mada: O
M
G
shakign head
Slidell: what???????????
Mada: closeing eyes and shaking head
Slidell: like you never thought of that one
Mada: that was a bad one even for me
and I am the Queen of Corney
Slidell: oh you did not
I'm sucking my teeth at you
Mada: Don't you suck your teeth at me young lady
Slidell: if i could squeeze boo's booty at you across the internet
i would
Mada: LOL
Slidell: mwa ha ha ha
Mada: :D
Slidell: power
smack him around
rip that bad weave off his head
Mada: LOL
Slidell: shoot his ass
Mada: Perhaps I will not kill you
Slidell: and he is down
Mada: 2 shots will
Slidell: YAY Skarra
poor little guy
this will choke you up
they already know what they are about to do
that is why they are there
Mada: I know
Slidell: duh
Mada: they know
Slidell: well two captured
and a commercial again
Mada: Teal'c looked like he was going to shed a tear or two
Slidell: awww
Mada: Ok
Slidell: like the Italian Indian
This was my land
Mada: my question to you is
Slidell: yes
oh it is back
question yes?
Mada: HOW much time must pass before the zat timer resets
?
Slidell: it depends on the charge that is left in the body
the more times you are zatted
the more quickly your body wears off from the effects
it was on an episode much later
Mada: yes?
Slidell: i believe so
Mada: Well then I will have to watch that one
Slidell: i know they talked about it
Mada: oh wait
we will
LOL
Slidell: we will get io it
CORN BALL
nice nightgown
Mada: Father this Father that
Man that thing has Daddy issues
Slidell: It's like church
it is totally like church
like a title more than anything
Mada: Well Apophis is a god
Slidell: a respect title
like sir
or father dowling
mysteries
wow he sucks at his job
Mada: Wait
so you will make that joke
Slidell: ?
Mada: but pass on the Daddy issues?
Slidell: :(
Mada: LOL
Slidell: haha
ok boo, i heard that one
i am so glad you are comfy
Mada: Prim'ta
I like that word
Slidell: that knife
ouch
Mada: Prim'ta
Slidell: delores needs a middle name
Mada: Looks like something from Star Trek
Slidell: lol
Mada: I will have to think about it
24 hours
So saw that look
Slidell: haha
ouch
Mada: again at least I know where they are coming from
Slidell: extreeeeeme deceleration
yeah
true
Mada: even if it does make my stomach turn
Slidell: Saturn!
Mada: and make me throw up a little in my mouth
Slidell: ??????/
Mada: The Sam/Daniel shippers
Slidell: i'm gonna vomit
.......Denzel washington just got slapped....
what the heck
Mada: First resets everything?
Slidell: ?
as soon as we are done with this boo is going
Mada: thatwas a funky phone commercial
Slidell: this is rank
HAHAHA
i know what you are talking about now
Mada: Let me speak to the president NOW BITCH!
Slidell: hahahahaha
hahahahah
ahahahahahaahasha
Mada: Sam isn't rocking the hair in this one either
Just sayin'
Slidell: could be the hat
Mada: could me
be
LOL
Slidell: gassy kitteh watches stargate
she likes the smoke bomb
Mada: LOL
Slidell: and the sparks
omg she is actually watching
intently
crazy ass cat
Mada: That's awesomely disturbing
....
Slidell: yeah
Mada: Thathand device rocks
I want one
Slidell: her eyes are wide at it
this is freaking me out
Mada: buy me one for Christmas?
Slidell: a cat?
Mada: One that works
Slidell: oh a hand device
Mada: a hand device
Slidell: they are on the computer
internet i mean
Daniel looks like he got some bad stuff
Mada: I figured as much
I was kidding too
Slidell: if i find a dragon con one i will get it for you
i'd actually get you one there though
Earth
the final frontier
oh wait
that was space
Mada: Teal'c said Colonel O'Neill
Slidell: haha
he did
Mada: He did
Slidell: DEATH GLIDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
what do you drive?
a Death Glider
bitchin
Mada: Check it bitch
LOL
Slidell: BWAH AH AH
Mada: Well Ladies and Gentlemen... that is the end of Season One
Slidell: only 9 to go!
Mada: our heros trapped on a spaceship
Slidell: brb taking stinky cat to bed
keep summing up
Mada: heading towards Earth
Slidell: Skarra dead
the sg program over
Mada: That is wanting to be destroyed by Teal'c former boss Apophis
if my boss was as femme and douchey as Apophis is... I'd quit too
Slidell: spraying for nasty cat smell
Amber Romance
much better
Mada: 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111ws
So Delores says hi
and those are her thoughts about it
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment