Sunday, July 18, 2010

In The Line of Duty


Slidell: Scully is with us btw
Mada: Jelly is with us
Slidell: hey dude
what up
ok
i too am paused
right on the lion too
Mada: count?
Slidell: yes plez
Mada: 3
2
1
play
Slidell: creepy totum
and bam
even the beginning is good
Mada: Important episode
Slidell: not the usual
Mada: nope
Slidell: gate or mountain or briefing
Mada: not at all
Slidell: they can fly!
"don't panic"
Mada: Shows SG1 resucing people
Slidell: as they so often do
Jack not leaving ppl behind
Don't help him Daniel!
NO
LEAVE HIM
oh he kissed her
perv
THAT SHOT WAS AWESOME
love that shot
Mada: Yeah
I'm using it for the episode. tee hee hee
Slidell: GOOD!
scully doesn't like the klaxons
Mada: sorry
Jelly just said, "I love Stargate just like you"
Slidell: she prefers the x files theme
Mada: duh duh dhun
Slidell: lol
dom dom don
jack's eye
hahaha
so cliche
Mada: ha!
Butter was walking around yesterday humming the theme
Slidell: NICE
Have you heard the song to it?
I mean the lyrics DeLuise and them made up?
it is so funny
oh back on
nope
Mada: oh
yeah
Slidell: commercial
damn
Mada: commercial
Slidell: i mean
Mada: LOL
Slidell: DARN
five hour sugar rush
WTF
I GOT A SECOND COMMERCIAL
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Mada: I paused
Slidell: thanks
these ppl suck
get read
GO
play
play
Mada: ok
Slidell: Nasians
nice name
Mada: Um
Sam?
LOL
Slidell: who?
she's not there rt now
haha, the Tok'Ra
is
Mada: I'm ahead of you
Slidell: a bitch
dang it
at five twenty two
ish
Mada: I'm at 6 and some change
Slidell: ah
i will get there
Mada: Martin Wood directed it
!
Slidell: woooooood
up to 12 teams now
HAHA hit jack
haha
well that wasn't odd now was it
an exam every time back would suck
Mada: I think they do for a LONG time huh?
I'll pause when I get done with the next commercial
Slidell: k
MUMMY
Mada: frwaky
Slidell: Jelly?
Mada: I typed a w instead of an e
Slidell: ah
Mada: Because I suck
Slidell: glow tummy
ur favorite kid
Mada: Yeah rolls eyes
Slidell: tingly feeling
Mada: I hate this kid
I swear to goodness
I do
Slidell: i hate the teen version
such a
grrrr
Mada: LOL
She would now... just tell them
spit it out
and tell them
you little freak
Slidell: teen hellion bitch
claps hands over mouth
Mada: I will give this too....
um
I'll wait for the big reveal
Slidell: huh
i'm too engrosed
it's time for jack to get beat down
sam's an elephant?
BADASSSSSSS
Mada: Right?
LOL
She is badass
Slidell: I command you....nice
Jack went rolling
Mada: he grabbed her hand
snort
Slidell: hahahahahaha
not yet
Mada: for you
I have two commercials now
Slidell: haha
i have none
yet
Mada: I will pause it when I get to the end
Slidell: pin in the grenade
Mada: of my second one
Slidell: you know you still have to destroy them
the grenades
you can't keep them once it's been out
ok
ready?
say when
Mada: ready
Slidell: "I didn't know!"
Mada: Ok
Jolinar tried to get the eff off of the planet
And if they would have just let her
....
Slidell: then a lot of episodes would have been lost
and sg1 wouldn't have made 10 seasons
Mada: lol
lol
Right but what I am saying
Jolinar tried to go
ok
brb keep going
Slidell: k
the return of the mummy
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
is that
It ISSSSSSSSSSSSSS
MARY ELLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AT nailed this part
That is so a Walton!
Mada: Yes she did
Slidell: She's Mary Ellen!
with henna
good night Mary Ellen!
Good night mary ellen
Mada: Yea it is
Did I miss it?
Slidell: no
OMG OMG
Mada: rah!
Slidell: John Boy is a Goa'uld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNEW it!
Mada: ha ha ha
Slidell: i wonder how they all explained the henna on their faces when they got done at work
my gosh these ppl are unobservant
Mada: Jelly left us, he said it was boring
Slidell: ...kids
he prefers season six
THIS IS NASTY
yuck
Mada: He did keep asking me where Jonas was
Slidell: It's the Phil commercial :(
{Mada Note: Phil the Skipper from Deadliest Catch. We were watching this as his last episode came on}
and we're back
Mada: I'm going to cry
Slidell: i can't watch it
Mada: When I watch that
Slidell: the commercial gets me
so imagine the show
can't do it
interrogation
so dramatic
Mada: maw ha ha
AT did nail this
Slidell: yep
Mada: I mean NAILED this
Slidell: the voice flanging helps too
lmao
Mada: LOL
lidell: but facial expression etc
down pat
THIS PART IS SOOOOOO HARSH
Mada: This is a fantastic scene
Slidell: shivers
Mada: "He's telling you the truth"
Slidell: "he"
Mada: "Jack! Please Jack!"
Slidell: hahaha
STOP
I can't
Mada: Wonder if that was....
oh never ming
Slidell: it was true either way
Mada: mind
Slidell: I know what you mean
sometimes i think it is one way
sometimes i think it is another
Mada: But it was....
Slidell: Sam was the only one who ever knew
Mada: .....
Slidell: I think it is one of those things were Sam didn't want to relive it
and she was the only one who knew
Mada: You suck raspberry
Slidell: and Jack was the only one who was there
kwim though?
it was between the two of them
Mada: Yes
It was
Tok'ra
Slidell: and he isn't one to press because he doesn't like to relive stuff either
NOTE THE FACT YOU WROTE A FIC ON IT
Mada: Teal'c looked he saw a ghost
ha ha ha
I wasn't going to bring it up
HAHAHA Janet's run
lmao
she would not have known
not enough to go running like a little nymph
haha
Mada: bUT it adds to the story
Slidell: true
her hair looks bad
ducks
Mada: Banana is now watching with us again
it does
Slidell: hola chica
they made her look sick
that is what got me
why did they make her look sick?
Mada: they did
stress?
Slidell: a goauld should make you look all sexy glowy
goauld stress?
idk
Mada: ha!
the difference etween Tok'ra and goauld?
Slidell: Teal'c has a symbiote and look at his golden sexiness
and physically there is no difference
it's like a coral snake versus a king snake
i'm not taking a chance
Mada: lol
Slidell: kwim
Mada: yea i hear ya
Slidell: red touch yellow
kill a fellow
red touch black
friend of...Jack
he took
out
a
notebook
BWAHAHAHHA
Mada: O'Neill
Slidell: huh?
oh boo i lost a light
need a bulb
gah
this was sad
Mada: ha ha ha
Slidell: Daniel is like
uh
no
not playing this
commercial
gonna grab a bulb
Mada: I know where she is
john Adams
lol
Slidell: bad ass politico
it's a ring
wanna see?
Mada: sure
Slidell: shaabam
"boys"
Mada: lol
Slidell: this ashrack picks up quick
Mada: yep
Slidell: preggo control room chick
well they tookofff
"Sam"
that is so weird
Is Jack crying??????
Mada: Shes doesnt look sick
Slidell: lol
Mada: Samx4
Slidell: was he?
He was wiping his eye
Mada: idk
maybe a little
Slidell: misty
Mada: yea
Slidell: "hey i know you"
dumb daniel
lol
Mada: Yea he gets a little quicker on the uptake later
Slidell: militarily speaking
/
common sense
hahahahaha
Teal'c rocked it
Mada: all of the above
Slidell: i love that
are you injured?
Mada: thank you
i think
Slidell: a little excessive with the headgear
Mada: lol
sam
he said it again
Slidell: nice flowers daniel
yeah
it will stop soon
....because of....
reasons
that effed her up
Mada: ...regulations...
Slidell: yeah
right
sure
yeah
sure
Mada: lol
Slidell: ya betcha
I cannot believe shanks has like 3 or 4 kids
because daniel doesn't strike me as doing too well with the kids
granted he didn't have any yet
Mada: Wheredid tht come from
Slidell: but still
see above
Mada: Ugh
this kid
Slidell: haha
Mada: headdesk
Slidell: deal with it
wow
Mada: shut up
Slidell: what is Sam on?
I want some
jk
lol
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thus concludes one of my all time FAV eps
i think the next fav i have is Out of Mind
or 1969
yeah
that one
Mada: Wht the hell did they let that little girl go in there and talk to her as depressed as Sam was?
Slidell: the boys sent her in there
Mada: All of them should be shot
Slidell: lmfao
it "worked"
lmao
ok
well
i got less than 4 hrs sleep last night
complements of MOTHER
shakes head
so
I'm gonna be the downer tonight
much love!
you won't see the kid again for a long time
so be happy!
k???
?
The kid is gone
calm down!
Mada: brb
Slidell: k,
well
i'm going to bed
so
i'm turning the comp off
you can txt me :)
Mada: bed
Slidell: night!
Text as you will :D
if i'm awake
FOUR HOURS
not enough sleep
need
rest
Mada: yea yeah
Slidell: need recoup
Mada: night
Slidell: HEY!
not nice!
play nice!
:)
nighty!
Mada: I will
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment