Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tin Man



Slidell: Here I am
  and tonight's episode is.....
Oh yay! Tin Man is tonight's episode
 Mada: Then why did he even go?
 Slidell: There is another Oz reference right there in the title!
i'm paused
 Mada: LOL
  OK
  give me 2
Slidell: k
Mada: I'm drinking mojito
  s
 Slidell: i hate you
Mada: ok
 Slidell: k
 Mada: yum.... mojito.....
 Slidell: bitch
Mada: Count it
  snort
 Slidell: 3
  2
  mohito
  jito
  play
 Mada: ok
  LOL
  Chef made them
 Slidell: I like this episode
 Mada: they are yummy
 Slidell: um
  share
 Mada: I have never had one beofe
  before
 Slidell: p3x989
Mada: "balmy.... room temperature"
 Slidell: Great quote
  Where could Harlan be?
  he was also on the X Files btw
  Did you ever get my page?
 Mada: I got what you said the start of it was
Gee
  you are observent aCarter
Slidell: huh wha?
 Mada: AHHH
  my computer just freaked right the hell out
 Slidell: LOVE the yoga suits
  what????
Must I pause?
 Mada: and it jumped to like 4 different shows
  Yeah
  Because I am back there now, but
 Slidell: they are lying on coffin shaped tables
 Mada: what time?? at the bottome
 Slidell: I'm on "Written by Jeff King"
  3:54
 Mada: play
Slidell: Teal'c just sits up
  lmao
  Harlan
  ANNOYING dude
  I'd have fried his circuits
 Mada: LOL
  We are happy to be able to continue to offer episodes of Stargate SG-1 until January 31, 2011.
Slidell: What happens then?
 Mada: They will stop I guess
 Slidell: Wth
  So we have to be done by then
  You...you are female
 Mada: At least season 2
  LOL
 Slidell: yeah
  well
 Mada: Well
 Slidell: no touchy
 Mada: I should have it by then
  but whatever
  LOL
Slidell: k
  lol
Living there would drive me mental
 Mada: LOL
  "... is that like Aloha?"
 Slidell: You are
  whatever you are
Mada: They all look at Jack like
  W
T
H
 Slidell: seriously
  Better
  Faster
  Stronger
 Mada: Have the technology
  ....
 Slidell: Bring it on Flyboy
 Mada: ha ha ha
 Slidell: bwa ha ha
  I'm thinking ahead to that follow up episode
 Mada: LOL
Slidell: Where Daniel gets his head blown off
 Mada: They cringed with the wormhole opened
 Slidell: Double Jeopardy
  that'sit
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: I would too
  it would be a giant flush
  "sideways"
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THIS PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Mada: "I don't hear anything"
 Slidell: This is better??? I'm Dead?!?!
  vampires!
  This is so gross
  I want to pass out
 Mada: Sam is rocking the hair in this episode
 Slidell: you and her hair
  milk in his veins
How did he just notice his gut slit was gone?
  Nice effect
 Mada: Sounds like a bad emo song
 Slidell: obvious but nice
 Mada: Milk in my veins
 Slidell: HAHAHAHA
  I robot
  Sam's helping
 Mada: She is
  :)
 Slidell: Why am i suddenly shippery
  huh
  idk
 Mada: IDK
  but I am too
Slidell: it started
 Mada: But here I am thinking it was the mojitos
  lol
 Slidell: damn commercials
  hahahah
  mojos is goods
 Mada: "oh FCOL"
 Slidell: haha
  It's just milk General
  swear
Mada: Cross my heart even
 Slidell: bringing up the personal knowledge....
  little background
 Mada: yes
 Slidell: Poor Hammond :(
 Mada: yes
 Slidell: Effing cancer
 Mada: Cancer sucks
 Slidell: Wow
  that
  is
  an
  old
  ass
  NEC
  screen
 Mada: LOL
Slidell: I had an NEC
  in high school
  "Perceptive little runt"
 Mada: Carter
  He called her Carter
 Slidell: Several times now
 Mada: nods
Slidell: Teal'c has poo cramps
 Mada: so he did stop with the Captin stuff
 Slidell: he said "Easy captain"
  but it wasn't on the regular level
  so yeah so far
  :D
  Jack and Sam are friends now
  But we have to also consider that these are not them
 these are the copies
Mada: Yes
 Slidell: so what happens here never happened to our SG1
  ohhhhh deep
 Mada: but they were based off of their minds
  like
 Slidell: personalities right on
  but
 Mada: in Beneath the Surface3
 Slidell: buttttt
 Mada: ...
 Slidell: these memories won't be theirs
  kwim?
 Mada: yes....
  Oh yeah
  I know
 Slidell: Beneatht he Surface they will remember
"Sir..."
  awwww
 Mada: Feeling.... feelings
 Slidell: Hey they are having panic attacks
  no for Tor
  Teal'c almost lost a foot there
Mada: "You are angry"
 Slidell: yeah
  You are damaging me
Mada: And Daniel once again DOESN'[T need his glasses
 Slidell: "And that's, 'Kickin' your ass'."
 Mada: lol
 Slidell: Oh Drew Barrymore
  gahhhhh
  commercial
  Justin and Peyton
 Mada: lol
  I got two again
  WTH
  ?
 Slidell: That Manning boy looks as ugly as his daddy
 Mada: Must be where I live or something
 Slidell: its back on for me
  I guess
  idk
Mada: I'm on another commercial
 Slidell: i watch other shows too
  do you?
 Mada: not now
  Yeah I do
 Slidell: i do
  k
  so
  is it on yet?
  i paused
 Mada: yes
 Slidell: they look like they have hangovers
  it's like a college classroom!
Mada: Or like me tomorrow from drinking these yummy mojitos
 Slidell: eat bread
  or honey toast
 Mada: It' the rum
 Slidell: chips!
  nom nom nom
  ruuuuuummmmm
  I like vodka
 Mada: a drop or all night.... I get a hangover
  OMG
 Slidell: a looooot
 Mada: ME
TOO
  !
 Slidell: WE ARE SO BFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vodka drinks are nommy
 Mada: We are!
 Slidell: :D :D :D
  Daniel and his
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: we can live forever
  blah blah
  no wonder he ascended
  I'd prefer death over ascension at least if I was older
 Mada: Chef wants to live forever
  not me
 Slidell: We can freeze him with walt disney!
Mada: LOL
 Slidell: We will live forever
  when we are dead
  with everyone we love
 Mada: Amen
 Slidell: that is my story and im sticken too it
  praise jesus baby
  :D
  lol
 Mada: LOL
 Slidell: Daniel.....
  cut your hair
  OMG seriously
  I'm about to go ape shit on some neighbors
 Mada: ??
 Slidell: IT IS TOO EARLY FOR FIREWORKS YOU TARDS
and Teal'c is having a bad time
 Mada: oh
  very bad tme
  like a bad tip
 Slidell: hahahahaha
  he had mojitos
  that
  wouldn't do anything
  for metal
  get some tight lock
 Mada: lol
 Slidell: or weld it
 gloves
  hmmm
  cough
  bend over
  vaseline
 Mada: baw ha ha
 Slidell: ;)
 I could not go on alone like that
 Mada: No wonder ya know?
 Slidell: nods
I say we kill the troll and get some big batteries
 Mada: LOL
  11,000 going on infinity
 Slidell: I wonder whose voice that is?
  lmao!
  the station voice
  gotta be someone
 Daniel is all a fish face
  hahahah
  COMMERCIAL GAHHHHH
  i'm saying "No" on all of them
  maybe they will eff off
  back
  thermal capacitator
 Mada: yep
 Slidell: He did not just dee da dee Jack
This is before Daniel got all buff
  Shanks did some workin' out
 Mada: Yea
 Slidell: his arms are like damn
 Mada: No joke
 Slidell: but i don't know how i feel about the tatoo
  tattoo
 Mada: what tattoo?
 Slidell: shanks'
Mada: ....
  I told you Teal'c is on a bad trip
 Slidell: dang ain't he
Mada: I think that pic is adorable
  still don't see his tattoo though
Slidell: i'm lookin
  i'm lookin
  i sent you his wife's
 Mada: LOL
"proooocess"
 Slidell: :(
  this is the part that is sad
Mada: a little
Slidell: it isssss
 Mada: Shanks got better looking for sure
  as he got older
Slidell: yea mama
  right down to the mole on our
 Mada: shutup
  lol
  Teal'c feels left out
Slidell: yeah
  dang it
  his was a temp
 Mada: back and forth RDA banter isn't all that....
  good
Slidell: i could be in that
  a banter sandwhich
 Mada: shaking head
  HA!
 Slidell: that cheek thing is so weird though
 Mada: Teal'c feels left out
 Slidell: yeah
  he does
  we know
 Mada: no no
 Slidell: that cheeck thing is so raised
 Mada: That Jack said that
  LOL
Slidell: BOMB
 Mada: I'm giggling
 Slidell: haha
  i know
  :)
  the head sigh
 Mada: "yes you were... I know you"
 Slidell: hahaha
  like this is the first time you've lied to yourself
 Mada: 3rd time for FCOL
  tonight
 Slidell: lol
  from which jack
Mada: the copy
 Slidell: a little concealer
 Mada: like
 Slidell: some bees wax
 Mada: bad fanfic
 Slidell: all good
  uh oh
 Mada: yes
  ....
 Slidell: so awkward
I think I'd kiss myself just before I left
  just to say i did
 Mada: Harlan made anoter coquicklypy of Teal'c rather
  rather quickly
  I mean
 Slidell: no symbiote this time
 Mada: whoot!
  Ok
babe... I am going to go... busy weekend with the holiday and all
 Slidell: I feel that!
  you have a good one!
 Mada: Monday?
 Slidell: SURE
 Mada: K
 Slidell: love ya :D
 Mada: I'll txt you or whatever
 Slidell: good good
 Mada: Love ya back~!
  laters!
 Slidell: bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment